The 2021 PGA Championship Contest and Thread Sponsored By Titleist

Ricky Fowler

ProV1X

xander schauffele
Pro V 1

Patrick Reed
ProV1X

So, if I want to watch any coverage before 1, I have to pay for the ESPN+ app, even if I already pay for a service with ESPN?

Just a routine birdie for Daly.:oops:

Daly looking like santa claus.....

Is it true that UA is playing in the event and wearing a small Jordan Spieth logo? Or is Spieth's scripting and shirt just the worst we have ever seen in a golf tournament?

This course and the greens look great!

Rory's outfit:

Is it true that UA is playing in the event and wearing a small Jordan Spieth logo? Or is Spieth's scripting and shirt just the worst we have ever seen in a golf tournament?
Whoa, whoa, I haven’t tuned in yet, but are you saying it’s worse than the recent Nike scripting?

I have always been of opinion The Ocean Course could bring the PGA players to their knees. Then they set it up without it's teeth exposed last PGA.....Would love to see them set the course up for the most challenge.

Whoa, whoa, I haven’t tuned in yet, but are you saying it’s worse than the recent Nike scripting?
Keopka's hat and Rory's outfit say "Not so fast my friend" LOL

Go Jimmy Walker!

Rory off to a great starto_O

I don't have a love affair with this course. I'm hoping this week might make me enjoy it more.

Koepka sucking it up on 1

man that entire group is struggling on that one. Brutal way to start.

I was gonna edit to say the featured group sucking it up. Wow

I don't have a love affair with this course. I'm hoping this week might make me enjoy it more.
There's an uncanny valley when a meticulously sculpted golf course designed to simulate much more naturally crafted British links course.

Also: Rickie!! on 14.

Back