👍 or 👎 This Burger

That is no longer a burger. That is some fancy, dumb ass, pinky-up, casserole loving, deconstructed lasagna bullsh!t.

No thanks. I don't want to eat a burger with a knife and fork.

No way - what could have been such a good burger was ruined by some fake cheese sauce and premade vegan bacon bits.

Love all those ingredients but thats too much!

It seems like eating this burger would be the prelude to a visit to the ER for stomach issues or a coronary episode so I am gonna pass.

One, I'd die. Two, I hate getting stuff all over my hands so I'd have to use a fork and knife, which just feels weird on a burger (though evidently is quite common in Europe from what we saw in Paris last year?)

the cup reveals several days of constipation

Just can't do that. Now if I had 4 transfusions before hand (I would never have a transfusion, they are gross) then maybe...

• Haha
Reactions: JB
You guys must never eat ribs or wings with all these dainty eaters

I was good until they lifted up the cup. I'm am passing due to the sickening amount of cheese sauce or whatever it is.

I like a big messy massive burger but no...

👎

give me a fork, a lot of napkins, and a roll of toilet paper for later and I'm going to town on that!

the cup reveals several days of constipation

Well your system must be different than me - that is almost as fast a run to border as Taco Bell :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean, in between the bu... bread, sure! Not on top like some heathen.

I like to try a couple of bites, but no way I'm ordering that.

Back