🔥Morgan Cup Poll: Are you Team Hackers or Team Paradise?

Which Team are you?

• Hackers

Votes: 76 53.9%
  • Paradise

Votes: 65 46.1%

• Total voters
Updated my saying under my avatar! #TeamHackers!

@JDax, duely noted to the tosser vs thrower.. 🤣🤣🤣

Told a few guys at work and they wanted to join THP before i got done talking about MC. Couldnt believe what goes on here.
That’s what I’m talking about!! 🔥

I honestly am a toss up. I guess I haven't been around long enough to have picked a side. I will say I like the hackers logo better so maybe that's my choice, but I wear red all the time at work and some blue would be nice.

Hackers extending their lead early in this process. Oddsmakers going to have some work

How many in a row does The People's Captain have to win?

Driver orders going in for the teams. Excited to see what everyone will play from a color (most important), head, and shaft perspective!

Orders are due on May 15th...

Who do you have in this one, or will equipment purchases push you one direction or another?

I might be swayed by some LTDx iron orders...

Since I'm not in the battle I'm back to being a little more neutral. There are good guys on both sides I'm rooting for and equipment choices I'm interested in. Still think the streak should end though. :unsure: ****! I guess I'm still Hackers.

I might be swayed by some LTDx iron orders...

I was going to ask if I could change my allegiance once I saw the equipment orders.

Don't make me change my *other* vote. ;)
haha You know you're my guy! And wasn't I like the first guy to congratulate you?! We were in the same thread at the time I think. I was right there. JB basically reached around and over me to tap you. :LOL:

I'm always rooting for you. 👊

I won't. Too invested in @HarlettoScara and him actually teeing it up at the MC.
I've felt so bad for him the last 2 years but I'm happy to know get the chance to be his teammate. Also #Roadtripbuddies!

That is so awesome John, thank you!

I know how it feels to miss out on the MC. I can't imagine having to go through that twice. I credit your perseverance and I will be following along on each step of your journey to Mississippi.

Went Paradise

haha You know you're my guy! And wasn't I like the first guy to congratulate you?! We were in the same thread at the time I think. I was right there. JB basically reached around and over me to tap you. :LOL:

I'm always rooting for you. 👊
I know this is 100% true.

Its like my rivalry with @MWard...No wait that ones real.

at least for the banter on THP. ;)

Hackers, as that is what my swing resembles at times. I’m not sure what the distinction is between the two but that’s what I identify as.. lol.

Back