1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #TheGauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

3 handicap. Match play aficionado. Count me in if lucky enough. I can convince the wife to vacay there for sure.

Good morning Gauntlet hopefuls! get those entries in while you still can!

Not entering myself, but gotta spread the word for the winning team.

3 handicap. Match play aficionado. Count me in if lucky enough. I can convince the wife to vacay there for sure.

Just so your wife understands she will be on her own until 10 on Saturday and most of the day on Sunday.

I told my wife to expect to not see me from the time I get out of bed until the time I come to bed. She's really excited about it.

:alien2:

I told my wife to expect to not see me from the time I get out of bed until the time I come to bed. She's really excited about it.

I can share her excitement. :banana:

As long as she's in the spa it won't matter!

Bumping this back up! Spot open on the winning team!

Bumping this back up! Spot open on the winning team!

Nope, Team Goryl is still full, but being in the event, even on Team JRod is a fine consolation prize.

Cmon Cmon Cmon....I can't wait for my captain JRod to announce the good news.

Have they announced yet?

Have they announced yet?

I would give it time. I would imagine that when JB and MD441 go to Callaway, there will be news.

Patience is a virtue

I was hopeful of them being at Callaway HQ today. Maybe tomorrow. I have vacation left and that weekend is available so all I need is the good news. This would blow my mind and make my golf year.

I was hopeful of them being at Callaway HQ today. Maybe tomorrow. I have vacation left and that weekend is available so all I need is the good news. This would blow my mind and make my golf year.

Would love to see you get the spot buddy

Repost of my original entry. The more I think of this, the more I want to compete!

Looks like team Jrod just got a #zoocrew rookie to add to the massacre. Can't wait to see who helps them hammer the competition!

Any word on when we find out who gets in? Super excited to find out. I bet captain jrod is crafting a cartoon avatar for his next victim captain aj.

Any word on when we find out who gets in? Super excited to find out. I bet captain jrod is crafting a cartoon avatar for his next victim captain aj.

Very soon. My gut says tomorrow...Maybe even today.

Back