1 SPOT OPEN - The King w/ Callaway Golf & THP

I do feel for the guys who are out of state. Flights are brutally expensive.

It's killing me not to be able to throw my hat in the ring for this.... Even spent a couple hours looking for flights last night.....Insanely expensive. Uuuuuuuuugh! I need a teletransporter.

Just pull a Michigan Slice.

I do feel for the guys who are out of state. Flights are brutally expensive.

Yea, flights were prohibitively expensive for me. I don't have enough days off time off to take an extra day to drive.

Flights early Thursday and Early Monday from 330 RT out of O'Hare when I looked this morning

If only I lived in Chicago. Same price issues here. Checked BWI, Reagan National and Dulles. All well over $500. Damn spring breakers!!

Flights early Thursday and Early Monday from 330 RT out of O'Hare when I looked this morning

I'd have to be back Sunday....which airline? Lowest I saw was over $400.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Just found $887 for united

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Not sure my last post would count since I got a little creative and didn't follow the directions exactly. Don't want to miss out on this one.

I want in #TheKing and
#ImWithHarry

for those contemplating air travel, I found this site to be the best way to figure out flight routes and costs, you then book directly with the airline. The woman whom introduced me to the site also said tuesday -thurs nights after 9pm eastern are the best times to book.

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/

Good luck!

edit: does NOT include southwest airlines, so there may be other options out there if you research

Just booked my ticket. That should guarantee me being picked!

Just booked my ticket. That should guarantee me being picked!

BOLD!!! I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would enjoy doing this although there are so many young bucks drooling over this opportunity, it makes me not sure what to do. I'm about four hours out so I would drive my car if chosen but then again, what to do? I'll know by sign up time.

Sorry guys wrong thread. I meant this for the Morgan Cup Volunteer thread.:beat-up:

I would enjoy doing this although there are so many young bucks drooling over this opportunity, it makes me not sure what to do. I'm about four hours out so I would drive my car if chosen but then again, what to do? I'll know by sign up time.

Think you meant to post this under the other account.

Huh???

What are you talking about? You are already in this event, and if you consider dropping out, multiple of us are taking you to the woodshed.

And if this was Kelly...get your entry in to kick Bill's arse.

No worries OG. You are going to be ready to roll.

Sorry guys wrong thread. I meant this for the Morgan Cup Volunteer thread.:beat-up:

I knew you secretly wanted to be o the winning team! #TeamHarryFTW

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I knew you secretly wanted to be o the winning team! #TeamHarryFTW

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

haha you got to stay off the stump liqour TUT :D.

Good luck folks and may ya dream come true! :blob:

Here's a thought for those where airfare is high to Orlando, if fares are cheaper to Atlanta. Old Gray and I are going to be driving down and we'll have room for another. Know it might suck to take a 2 hour flight just to take a 7 hour car ride but if you want in enough, we got you covered!

I've got plenty of miles to burn so this one should be a free ride for me (at least the airfare part of it). Really hope I can land this spot on Team Harry.

This was key for me. As a result my flights cost me a grand total of $10.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Here's a thought for those where airfare is high to Orlando, if fares are cheaper to Atlanta. Old Gray and I are going to be driving down and we'll have room for another. Know it might suck to take a 2 hour flight just to take a 7 hour car ride but if you want in enough, we got you covered!

You are a good man bruther! Even though you are on the losing team. :D

It's okay, Bill. I know what it's like to be off your meds for too long. :laughing:

#ImStillWithHarry

Awesome offer Barry! And how about OG's Freudian slip about secretly wanting to be on Tram Harry! You just know that's going to be the top gossip at Chad's salon tomorrow...

Thanks Barry! I'll look at pricing to Atlanta as well.

I really hope we hear who the winner is soon. Flights are just going up and I'm ready to pull the trigger right now!!!

Back