1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Entry submitted! Good luck to everyone! Chance of a LIFETIME!

Dang, I was hoping that I would be the only one to enter this contest.

Oh well, good luck to all!

Entry submitted!

Very cool. I'm in. Good luck everyone!

What a great, informative video to kick off the contests for the greatest amateur event in golf history! Entry submitted!

My entry is in! No doubt very excited to have the contests start. It would be a dream come true to be in the Grandaddy!

Oh man a lot of people are happy now. By the way what are the dates for the Grandaddy?

I think I read too much golf tech. I knew the answers before watching the video =). I'm excited about this driver, the 815 was on my short list but I wanted a whiteboard with it in 70g. Now that is a no upcharge option! Almost a no brainer.

Just submitted my entry. Good luck everyone!!

It has started! Good luck everyone!!

Finally got a chance to watch the video on my phone, could barely hear anything. Volume turned all the way up, just a really low staticy Finley is all I was getting. Panic set in, I was plugging and unplugging my headphones trying to figure out what was going on since no one had posted about sound issues. Well, I only had the right headphone in, and the sound was coming out of the left one. Its cool now, I got my entry in.

Entry submitted!!! I'm most excited to even just demo this club. I'm super curious to see what results show with the improved sliding weight!

Finally got a chance to watch the video on my phone, could barely hear anything. Volume turned all the way up, just a really low staticy Finley is all I was getting. Panic set in, I was plugging and unplugging my headphones trying to figure out what was going on since no one had posted about sound issues. Well, I only had the right headphone in, and the sound was coming out of the left one. Its cool now, I got my entry in.
Are you trying to get in on a special waiver? #Duh

Entry in! Good luck everyone!

side note, was anyone else taking notes??

I felt like i was back in college during a physics lecture :nerd:

It was much more interesting to me than that

just sent my entry in, good luck everyone!

side note, was anyone else taking notes??

I felt like i was back in college during a physics lecture :nerd:
No notes but I watched the video several times while drafting my answer lol. #openbooktest

Entry in! Hopeful like everyone else for this one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No notes but I watched the video several times while drafting my answer lol. #openbooktest

That's what it felt like to me too. With the huge difference being that it was the only open book test I've ever been super excited to take.

That's what it felt like to me too. With the huge difference being that it was the only open book test I've ever been super excited to take.
Haha people couldn't wait for this one for sure!

Back