1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Finally got a chance to watch the video on my phone, could barely hear anything. Volume turned all the way up, just a really low staticy Finley is all I was getting. Panic set in, I was plugging and unplugging my headphones trying to figure out what was going on since no one had posted about sound issues. Well, I only had the right headphone in, and the sound was coming out of the left one. Its cool now, I got my entry in.

Clearly listening to me in Surround Sound is the preferred method.

Entered... cannot even fathom a contest like this. Feel lucky to even have the opportunity to enter.

Clearly listening to me in Surround Sound is the preferred method.
I'm sure my bosses would like that. Although I would have much preferred this kind of volume control for you when we were in HHI. :alien:

side note, was anyone else taking notes??

I felt like i was back in college during a physics lecture :nerd:

Ha! Thanks for being the first to come out with that. I was too embarrassed to say my excitement led me to prepare note taking tools before I started the video. Definitely felt like I was in school again haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entry is in, let the fun begin

Yeah, baby! it is go time! Just sent my entry in. #Teamforgetaboutthelasttwoandstraightupdominate

Entry submitted. Good Luck to everyone entering. Here's to hoping to be a part of #teamredemption and giving Finley and crew a run for their money.

side note, was anyone else taking notes??

I felt like i was back in college during a physics lecture :nerd:
Yes! I actually watched on my phone while typing on my iPad lol

Entry is in. Excited to see who joins Jman and Neb

My entry is in. Good luck everybody

Got my entry in. Let's go #TeamRedemption!!

Let the wedding festivities begin!! :)

Entry submitted, now the anxious wait begins!

LET'S GOOOOOOO. So i watched the video like 20 times lol. So excited to see the 1st contest!

haha...Well to be fair... I actually hit the range to test out the GBB and BB Alpha 816 this morning first :)

I respect that Derek, got those priorities straight :)

Just sent my entry in.

I can only imagine how freaking cool it would be to get fitted by these guys.

My entry is in! To get fit for clubs by Callaway is almost hard to imagine for someone that usually buys what I can get the best deal on, and then beating the #ZooCrew at one of the nicest courses around with these clubs! Amazing!!

Entry Sent! I want redemption!

Entry in! Let the Grandaddy contests begin!

That video was very informative. Learning about all this tech makes me want to play these clubs more. oh and my Entry is in!!!!

That video was very informative. Learning about all this tech makes me want to play these clubs more. oh and my Entry is in!!!!

:bananadance:sic em Panda! :bomb:

Back