outside operations
Reaction score
Handicap
girs
i went to the practice round today and saw some big names
brittany lincicome and julie inkster passed us when we were sitting at the bar
maria hjorth cristina kim and a bunch of others were on the putting green
tiffany joh ran right by us with a broken callaway umbrella on the 9th green

the fan presence wasnt like a pga event but it was pretty cool watching them wander around in the middle of regular ppl lol
alot of pga guys couldnt do that at an event

Was pretty empty there today. You would never see the number 13 player on the PGA tour sitting by themselves with no one bothering them.

AzaharaMunoz.jpg

that is so weird! Would have loved to have struck up a conversation with her...

Will this be on tv?

Will this be on tv?

Sep 6 - GC 12:30 PM-2:30 PM EST
Sep 7 - GC 12:30 PM-2:30 PM EST
Sep 8 - GC 12:00 PM-3:30 PM EST
Sep 9 - GC 2:00 PM-5:00 PM EST

that is so weird! Would have loved to have struck up a conversation with her...
i talked to quite a few of them and was really surprised that it was so easy
they did sign some autographs and took pics with some kids but it was pretty mellow
you couldnt do that at a pga event like torrey pines

i talked to quite a few of them and was really surprised that it was so easy
they did sign some autographs and took pics with some kids but it was pretty mellow
you couldnt do that at a pga event like torrey pines

I agree. The ladies are much friendlier overall than the men. They are very willing to pose with you for photos and sign autographs.

I got my photo with Vicky Hurst, Morgan Pressell, Belen Mozo, Michelle Wie, Azahara, Ryan O'toole, Katherine Ekey, Beatriz Recari, Cristie Kerr, Ai Miyazato, Amanda Blumenhurst, Paula Creamer, and Marcella Leon.

I agree. The ladies are much friendlier overall than the men. They are very willing to pose with you for photos and sign autographs.
saw a couple of them in the parking lot with their cars stuffed full of junk like homeless ppl
then you see pga guys posting pics of private jets on twitter and those guys arent even in the top ten lol... its pretty sad

dude where were you at today? i was hoping to finally meet another thp'er lol

saw a couple of them in the parking lot with their cars stuffed full of junk like homeless ppl
then you see pga guys posting pics of private jets on twitter and those guys arent even in the top ten lol... its pretty sad

dude where were you at today? i was hoping to finally meet another thp'er lol

I was mostly between the range, putting green, 1st tee, and 10th tee.

If you want to see golfers with their cars stuffed full of junk, go to the Symetra event in Richmond.

Wow thank you so much for the pictures! I miss this course so much..I love going there.

If you want to see golfers with their cars stuffed full of junk, go to the Symetra event in Richmond.
i think i saw you taking pics on the first tee because i have the same pics of the asian girl teeing off on #1 lol
did you see the guy passed out on #9 right under the ropes hahaha

i think i saw you taking pics on the first tee because i have the same pics of the asian girl teeing off on #1 lol
did you see the guy passed out on #9 right under the ropes hahaha

Saying that an Asian girl was teeing off on 1 doesn't narrow it down much since most of the players are Asian :)

Saying that an Asian girl was teeing off on 1 doesn't narrow it down much since most of the players are Asian :)
there was only one other person taking pics of this girl besides me so im pretty sure it was you... i was behind the ball taking pics and you were in front of her
her caddy was lasering things
DSCN4088.jpg

there was only one other person taking pics of this girl besides me so im pretty sure it was you... i was behind the ball taking pics and you were in front of her
her caddy was lasering things

Vaguely remember seeing you standing there; sorry I wasn't paying that much attention to the guys in attendance.

Vaguely remember seeing you standing there; sorry I wasn't paying that much attention to the guys in attendance.
i was very very happy that men were outnumbered by a longshot today hahaha

Can't see those pics on this machine, but I'll check them out later. Have fun, guys.

ill post pics when i upload them to photobucket or imageshack after i play today

i love kingsmill. such a fun course. im glad they are playing there again.

You can REALLY get close at a Symetra event. I went to the Vidalia, GA event last year and there might have been 100 people on the entire course.

Have fun this week. Thanks for the pics. I got to attend a Kingsmill LPGA event back in 2002 or 2003. Great event. Very laid back atmosphere.

i was gonna go after work today but i decided to play... luckily we didnt go cuz it was thunderstorming

I've been saying it for a while now... the LPGA players are much more interactive with the fans which creates a better experience at the events. And yes, they got game!!!

Back