2013 PGA Championship Contest & Thread

Day is just scary good. That guy is going to win one of these things. And then hes gonna start winning a bunch of these things.

Really enjoy watching him play. Seems like he is on the verge of greatness.

Oh no Rory is unraveling.

So long Rory.

Wow, Rory just blowing up. And Piercy with another birdie to get to -6.

Stenson with the eagle, wow!

Nice eagle Stenson!

Stenson right back in it with the eagle.

I want Duffman to win it, but if he doesn't I have Stenson in the contest so a set of irons could be a great way to ease the pain.

Some idiot shouting "end world hunger" during Scott Piercy's bunker shot. This is really getting out of hand, i see Ian Poulter is having a go at shouts from the crowd on twitter as well.

Some idiot shouting "end world hunger" during Scott Piercy's bunker shot. This is really getting out of hand, i see Ian Poulter is having a go at shouts from the crowd on twitter as well.

Pretty funny tweet from IJP.

Pretty funny tweet from IJP.

Here are the tweets for those without twitter...

@IanJamesPoulter 1h We should be allowed to take 10'000 volt tazers onto the course and tazer ever muppet who shouts out something stupid. I would laugh then.

@IanJamesPoulter 33m
This baba boo **** & mash potato crap shouting wouldn't happen at Augusta, The Open, nor would it happen at Wimbledon. Tazer the thrushes.

Duff looking solid today. He drives the ball so well, if his putter doesnt kill him today he should win this one. Stenson is scary good right now though and could easily snatch this title.

Dufner!!!

Dufdaddy!

I thought Sunday setups were supposed to be the most difficult? A lot of rounds in the 60's today.

I thought Sunday setups were supposed to be the most difficult? A lot of rounds in the 60's today.

Weather is perfect and if you can keep it in play, there are a lot of birdie holes. Miss the fairway and good luck.

Wow, great putt Furyk!

Boy did Duf have some terrible tempo on that one, just got really fast.

Exciting stuff at Oak Hill. That bomb from Furyk was awesome.

I'm hoping for a three way playoff between Furyk, Dufner and Stenson.

Back