2014 Callaway Big Bertha

Hmmmm.

BaNCR4lCAAI_KWZ.jpg:large

Well isn't that interesting

Oh boy. Monday I think this thread is going to be in for a treat.

I can't wait to see what that port is for!

Oh my. I'm intrigued.

Love that silver look

Sexy picture

Changeable weight port maybe?! Lots of customization options for the Big Bertha it appears.

I can definitely see this being my first Callaway driver since...

#CantBelieveIStillHaveThisAtMyHouse

Can't wait for Bertha to B%$@*& slap the SLDR right out of my bag :)

Super intrigued after seeing the teaser pic by Callaway, this is absolutely on my "must hit" list!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If that is the styling they are going with on the head..... WOW, gorgeous.

Have to wonder if thats a proto look or not.

Also wondering that, considering the entire sole seems to be detached and sitting on that table. If that's how it works... Whhhhaaaaattttt?!

su2ygaqa.jpg
du2asaty.jpg
sa8y4uqu.jpg

This is my fathers current driver, getting him all new clubs for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That brings back memories! I bagged that driver as well as a 3-wood for many years. They were great clubs!

Have to wonder if thats a proto look or not.

Big Berthas were always silver. I'd be surprised if they don't keep it silver with the new version since they are bringing the name back.

Big Berthas were always silver. I'd be surprised if they don't keep it silver with the new version since they are bringing the name back.

Did you see in Callaway's little animated video that after the guy walks out, the driver is glowing red behind the door?

Maybe reading into it too much but I'd be surprised if there wasn't much color in it. Especially with all the hype.

Did you see in Callaway's little animated video that after the guy walks out, the driver is glowing red behind the door?

Maybe reading into it too much but I'd be surprised if there wasn't much color in it. Especially with all the hype.

i am thinking Red indicates its "Hotness"

Which golfer, over the age of 30, isn't going to want to hit the new Big Bertha? Its got to be the most famous driver in the history of metal woods. If the performance lives up to the name, this is going to end up in a lot of bags this year, and probably mine.

2014 Callaway Big Bertha

Which golfer, over the age of 30, isn't going to want to hit the new Big Bertha? Its got to be the most famous driver in the history of metal woods. If the performance lives up to the name, this is going to end up in a lot of bags this year, and probably mine.

Yep, barring I get lucky with #theking, I'm pretty sure any golfsmith gift cards I get for Christmas and my bday (April) will be going towards a Bertha

It's a name, but more than a name. My first driver ever was a Big Bertha. It's damn near iconic.

I know this golfer over 30 wants badly to hit the newest incarnation of the Big Bertha

This guy...The epitome of old school

I don't care how old you are, I am thinking everyone is going to want to hit this one.

Back