2014 Love Is In The Air - New THP Event

I am officially off of work until next tuesday. Today was my birthday and my boys got me 2 dozen of the Maxfli U6LC golf balls!! That saved me a trip to Dicks to get some new balls just for this event. I've never played them, but I'm looking forward to trying them out. Really looking forward to getting into Florida and meeting all of you guys!!

Oh Josh sounds like I got you running around not knowing what to think about me. Don't worry before you know it we'll be on the course having a blast!!!

Actually it sounds like you are trying to ask me on a date half the time and the other half of the time wear my skin as a jacket. :D

Please take him up on this JB! I can count all those extra calories going into that gut right now :)

I dont drink on the course while working and sadly this is still work for me.
TNT should not be concerned unless its a vanity index and I dont think Trevor would go down that route. Play to the potential and the rest takes care of itself. I keep hearing about pushing and challenge, but the god's honest truth is based on index we are supposed to be pretty close. I can honestly say I assumed (my 1st mistake) that TNT would be around a 12-15 which I believe he was the last time we played. Dropping 6 strokes living in a place that one cant play is freaking awesome. Kudos to the man doing that work.

I hope he beats me.
Although I still like my chances.

Ha now that's just wierd.
Actually it sounds like you are trying to ask me on a date half the time and the other half of the time wear my skin as a jacket. :D

I dont drink on the course while working and sadly this is still work for me.

Poor guy, punchin' that clock all weekend with the boss looking over your shoulder. It's enough to break a lesser man.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

At the airport. Feels like I was just here. Wait I think I was...... But Orlando bound can't wait!

And starting in November to February I took 2 lessons a week for the three months. I have been able to hit indoors and I have been getting out 3-4 days even with the crappy weather. Little rusty but it's starting to come back around. Lessons are the best thing I ever did!

Quick question where is the best golf shop on the way down? Need to pick up some balls

Well not getting on the freaking plane uggggghhhhh. Got here 40 minutes early and you have to check bags in 45 minutes before. Ahead since I'm bringing my clubs on they Saudi can't board. Freaking plane doesn't leave for another 20 minutes. F$#k

Quick question where is the best golf shop on the way down? Need to pick up some balls

Theres an Edwin Watts off of 192, not sure whats closer

Well not getting on the freaking plane uggggghhhhh. Got here 40 minutes early and you have to check bags in 45 minutes before. Ahead since I'm bringing my clubs on they Saudi can't board. Freaking plane doesn't leave for another 20 minutes. F$#k

You lost me at Saudi...are you taking a later flight now

I think Saudi is auto correct for Said I....

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I think Saudi is auto correct for Said I....

More importantly why does his phone auto correct to Saudi? Is Coers a secret agent?

Whoa....that's awful

That Sucks time to get a manager involved.... He must be on Delta

And trust me I understand about being hung out dry.

What airport/airline you flying out of?

Bloomington Illinois frontier airlines

Bloomington Illinois frontier airlines

I see they have a flight tomorrow at 2:50pm that has you arriving at midnight tomorrow night...wow thats awful

You need to make them let you on that plane sir.

Can they get u on something out of Milwaukee?

Omg. You got to the airport a half hour before flight? That was mistake #1.

Can they get you on the next flight? Well you'll miss dinner you won't miss golf

I checked indy, 330 pm flight to Orlando, only problem is return flight is Tuesday

Back