2014 Masters Contest & Official THP Thread

Sounds like a low round is out there today, unlike the first 2 days.

Woodland birdies 9...shoots 30!!! on front nine.

Woodland now being shown as Featured Group 2 online.

What a front side by Woodland, wow.

Good Lord Gary, you're not supposed to be that close to that fairway bunker off the tee. That was frickin hammered

And then he sticks it.

Good Lord Gary, you're not supposed to be that close to that fairway bunker off the tee. That was frickin hammered

Woodland has the game to dominate this course. He just has to keep it together around the greens.

Love seeing this run by Woodland...it is going to really get this crowd going for the later groups if he keeps this going.

and another birdie for Woodland, can he get the magical 62 for a major today?

Just boomed another drive on #11. Getable hole location on the hole today too.

Listening to Ben Crenshaw earlier this morning on TGC, he says the back has always been easier than the front. My PS3 experiences at ANGC tend to agree haha. Hopefully Woodland can keep it up. I'd love to see a really low round thrown up there for Bubba and the leaders to see.

and another birdie for Woodland, can he get the magical 62 for a major today?

At this exact moment, I've never been happier that Johnny Miller is not doing the on air coverage.

Woodland CRUSHING Augusta National right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just boomed another drive on #11. Getable hole location on the hole today too.

I didn't realize that No. 11 had an accessible hole location anywhere.

I've noticed one thing about Woodland, he almost looks bored when he hits. Take a look at Horschel who has some of the best facial reactions I have ever seen. and how hard is it for Horschel playing with a guy that is red hot right now?

Man, that was right over the flag. Tough luck. Not gonna be an easy up and down.

Ught o Woodlandd in the water.

Ugh there goes Gary... And the front 9 is the harder of the two!

Welp. Amen Corner eating up Woodland.

wow just cruising along and boom a Bogey, then in the water on 12

Woodland can go low on 13/15 though. He has the distance.

WOW how do you not get that there. Cant believe that stayed up.

Time to forget about anything real low. Now it just needs to be stop the bleeding and see if you can get back to -4 for the tournament

Back