2014 Morgan Cup - Venue Announcement

Have never been to South Carolina but I have heard the courses are amazing out there. After seeing this picture I believe what others have told me. I am definitely excited to have an opportunity to put in to be selected for the team. I enjoy reading the stories and seeing the videos from last years Morgan Cup.

Can't see it on my mobile, what's the details?

This package includes 3 rounds at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Plantation and a 2 night stay.*
Available Dates: Year Round
* $239 rate from 12/02/13-1/31/14

Pretty darn good deal IMO. Especially for someone like me who is close enough where I can watch the weather forecast and pick out a good time to go.

This package includes 3 rounds at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club and True Blue Golf Plantation and a 2 night stay.*

Pretty darn good deal IMO. Especially for someone like me who is close enough where I can watch the weather forecast and pick out a good time to go.

Looks like this might have to happen. Wow what a deal

Just saw this on True Blue's twitter feed!

Very cool, and well deserved!!!

970013_697799382966_147349852_n.jpg

#18 at True Blue.

So. Much. Awesome.

this hole will always carry a very special memory for me.

And if you tell them you are from THP when booking, sometimes they give a little bonus.

Only got to play it in a practice round

Is that what you are calling your round at the invitational? Seems about right.

I still have yet to play Caledonia but True Blue is high on my list of all time favorite courses.

Ugh. True Blue...they can bulldoze that course far as I'm concerned...lol. Caledonia on the other hand, they should build a monument to the course. I kid of course about True Blue, some, but congrats to Caledonia!!

I liked TB! What's wrong with TB?

I guess if you don't like beautiful, large, rolling fairways and large greens then maybe you won't like True Blue........ :alien:

It just set up so poor to my eye. I never felt comfortable on the tee box. I never felt like I could find my aiming point in the distance. As odd as this sounds, its almost to open and wide for liking.

It just set up so poor to my eye. I never felt comfortable on the tee box. I never felt like I could find my aiming point in the distance. As odd as this sounds, its almost to open and wide for liking.

Maybe that's why I like it. Large landing areas that can be beneficial to a hook hehe

Looks like this might have to happen. Wow what a deal

Let me know if you want to try to make it happen. It's only about 2 hours from my house.

Let me know if you want to try to make it happen. It's only about 2 hours from my house.

Me and my pops are looking for two others actually...

If you can't hit a fairway that is 150 yards wide without a specific aim point then you have issues.

:)

If you can't hit a fairway that is 150 yards wide without a specific aim point then you have issues.

:)

And you seen me miss just about every fairway at TB, and split just about every fairway Cal...haha

Looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back