2014 Northern Trust Open [Spoilers]

I always enjoy Riviera. A sold test of golf on a classic track. I've got my team set and like the way it looks. One or two flyers, but a lot of guys that have been playing well the last few weeks.

I read that this is one of the few tournaments where they don't open the gates for fans to enjoy the Tuesday practice rounds. Personally I don't like this I've heard many great stories of players engaging with the fans during the practice rounds and I think this takes away from the game.

Using Tapatalk

My lineup is set. Even Couples is playing. How exciting. Just another reason to look forward to the end of the week :)

Looking over the picks, I thought there were some interesting Euro names popping up.... Darren Clarke for one, one of the Molinari, some others as well

Picks are in for this tourney. Here's to getting of to a good start!

Good luck everyone! Hope to get off to a good start this year.

One of the coolest photos I've seen in a while!

One of the coolest photos I've seen in a while!

Almost as cool as the Morgan Cup staff bag photo :D

Here's my squad for the week!

pa4y9u3e.jpg

How are you guys copying the entire spreadsheet to post here?

Need to show off the winning team!

I just copied it from the website and pasted it in here.

Is this the fantasy golf forum or the golf on tour forum?

Popped in to this thread to read about the tourney, not read people's fantasy rosters.

Sorry. End of my old man rant. Get off my lawn!

Popped in to this thread to read about the tourney, not read people's fantasy rosters.

It's both actually. Fantasy golf will drive a lot more talk in to each of the tourney threads. It was like that last year.

You are going to see quite a bit of this stuff this year.... The fantasy golf drives the participation in this thread.

Was I in the wrong to post my team here?

I wasn't too sure if we would discuss fantasy related things in each weeks event thread or if we discuss in the fantasy golf thread. It's my first time participating in fantasy golf here.

Was I in the wrong to post my team here?

I wasn't too sure if we would discuss fantasy related things in each weeks event thread or if we discuss in the fantasy golf thread.

Not at all man. We always post our fantasy rosters in this thread.

You are going to see quite a bit of this stuff this year.... The fantasy golf drives the participation in this thread.
You got that right, it's amazing how a little competitive spirit amps up the chatter!

Back