2014 THP Bridgestone Championship -Teams

This thread has been so fun to follow along with today. My favourite name is O'Canadan, but my favorite to win this thing has to be Doug and Phil.

Hey Jman - PM's sent re team names. Let's get'r done!

All I know is Team UnderTheRadar is going to have some fun out there...and who knows what might happen Sunday afternoon!

Sent Ken some ideas, us old coots need time!

This thread has been so fun to follow along with today. My favourite name is O'Canadan, but my favorite to win this thing has to be Doug and Phil.
I wanted to thank this post initially, then I read on and just shook my head in disgust.

I wanted to thank this post initially, then I read on and just shook my head in disgust.
Who knows if you'll show up, or be able to play. Not exactly the best track record.

Just a suggestion....

Team #Hart_Beat

We came up with something close.... :)
Really it is, makes you wonder if AgentJay is really a CIA Agent and snooped in our PM's. I can't wait for him to see how close he actually is.

And Jay, your suggestion is even closer to my original one and Derek tweeked it a bit to be spot on.

That could be the master plan....lol. I saw your guy surfaced. Met him at the GA / FL gathering this spring. Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys!

Jed, we have our work cut out. SOX FAN has some serious game.

Gregdan has been working out because he plans on carrying my oversize behind to a space in the THP Hall of fame!

Getting excited for this week!

Gregdan has been working out because he plans on carrying my oversize behind to a space in the THP Hall of fame!

It will be a team effort my friend. But I'll be happy to let you ride my coattails to the W! Haha

Hey roomy you and I can exchange stories about how tired our partners are from carrying our behinds.

Jed, we have our work cut out. SOX FAN has some serious game.
Thanks, but like most of us amateurs, the seriousness comes and goes. I can actually make a full swing of the club now unlike the swing I was getting away with in the spring.

Thanks, but like most of us amateurs, the seriousness comes and goes. I can actually make a full swing of the club now unlike the swing I was getting away with in the spring.

It's always an adventure, it will be a great day with great people on a Bucket list course

Let me just tell you that #OutingApproved OG's are coming in....And leaving with the prize packs.

Let me just tell you that #OutingApproved OG's are coming in....And leaving with the prize packs.

I know you don't want to carry them all there then take them all back home. So we will see if we can lighten your return home load a little.

as long as you're sending one up a half hour north when you're home, sounds good to me!

I just wanna be #OutingApproved. Still #UnApproved

We both know that prize pack is as good as mine though.

I'm playing with a Hall of Famer and I'm counting on throwing in some key holes on my own, so I like our chances to take some SWAG from the OG's

9d4ddc07c47d3316b5ae9c5b1615df13.jpg

I think we will go with team #AirwaysHighways&Fairways

Just seeing this? Where have I been all day? Oh, on my phone because I still don't have a work computer.

Anywho. Badass teams.

V.man, From what I saw from CJ in Indy, you're in good hands off the shamble box.

Back