2014 Travelers Championship Thread [Spoilers]

Disappointing to see Duval's round fall apart like it has

I was shocked when I saw his score. Went from a 67 to 83. Wow

Choi & Moore leading my squad. Hope they play well today.

So how come there's no LIVE@ with PGATour app for android anymore. I can watch it on my PC, why not my phone?

Is it me, or does Ryan Moore's swing resemble Jim Furyk's?

Need Ryan Moore to pull this out today, my next best option is 9 strokes behind.

I've got Baddeley and Garcia on my team. I meant to take Moore but somehow left him off. Need one of those first two guys to play well. My next closest after them is DJ six strokes back.

I have tickets but wasn't able to get out there until yesterday due to an awkwardly-placed road trip for work right the middle of last week. In previous years I've been out there for the event days (family day, pro-am day) and took a ton of pictures. Oh well.

The weather yesterday and today is AWESOME for golf - upper 70's, dry, and a bit of a breeze. I'll take a whole summer of this weather anytime.

I'll be back there today for at least a short while as well with a couple of the kids, probably around midafternoon.

I have Sergio & KJ hope one of them gets it done

Just looked and realized I have a chance to move into 1st place in the fantasy golf. I have Moore and Sergio along with 2 T-24th, 2 T-29th, a 37th and a 75th. Need Ryan or Sergio to win.

LOL well done starter.

I'd like to see Moore hold on, hasn't won in a while and seems like a decent dude... or at least knows how to keep himself out of the news otherwise. Or Baddeley... he hasn't seen success in some time it seems like. Pretty much just not Sergio, because he's an arse.

LOL well done starter.

Haha it was Fishmans wife, he was funny as well.

Byrds shot out of the bunker was sick!

Going to try and get down there for this next year.

Using Tapatalk

Lets go Sergio!!!!

Moore and garcia...maybe ill get my first winner picked of the year

Sergio putting really well today

Wow Langley 3 jacks from 4 feet

Ouch Sergio.

Ouch Sergio.

That tree bailed him out and knocked him back into play. Lucky break. Hope me picking him didn't put the kibosh on him

That tree bailed him out and knocked him back into play. Lucky break. Hope me picking him didn't put the kibosh on him

And then Baddeley gets the great bounce from the same tree. Crazy!

KJ & Sergio this could be a good week for me

KJ taking command. Great shot from the cart path

Sergio making sure my streak of not picking a winner continues

Sergio making sure my streak of not picking a winner continues
Streelman is on fiyah, 5 birdies in a row, only a few feet left for 6 in a row

Back