2014 Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

-3 for Rors, not too shabby

im suprised how many people picked phil this week only 18%? good for me come on phil

im suprised how many people picked phil this week only 18%? good for me come on phil
i wanted to, but i don't trust his game.....so expect him to win..congrats!! :laughing:

i wanted to, but i don't trust his game.....so expect him to win..congrats!! :laughing:

yea i dont really either... but if he plays well he usually wins. when he plays bad he misses the cut.

oops!

oops!

His putter shaft got bent from this!

Those white adidas that Petterson is wearing.....I need those

PGA tweeted a video. I think he finished with it damaged, as far as I could tell.

That bites.

on another note .........phil is Da man keep it going old man.

outside of Rors my team is GARBAGE so far

Looking good so far.

Got a 2nd and 4 tied at 5th. Also a few others in 16th-20th area.

So yeah how do the rules work regarding a situation like the bent putter? I know that if a club is damaged during the regular course of play it can be fixed or replaced mid round, but if it is intentionally damaged (fit throwing) it can not be fixed or replaced. And you aren't allowed to adjust the characteristics of a club mid round.

Would a player accidentally stepping on a club get the same ruling as a caddie or other outside agency damaging it? If the inadvertent damage doesn't happen during a stroke is it still considered damaged during the course of regular play? What if the damage put the club in a non conforming state...etc etc

Clearly Hadley consulted with a rules official and was allowed to continue to use it, but the way I would have interpreted the rules would make me think that he also would have had the option of replacing the club mid round or repairing it if either could be done quickly.....any rules gurus out there care to tell me if my interpretation is correct?

I went today and I have a couple observations. First the course was immaculate.Not a bad blade of grass on a fairway or green.Heck the tee boxes are better than any fairway I've ever played.Second ,these guys are good.(understatement)I saw some great shots from Phil and Rory among others even with wind gusts of near 30 mph this afternoon.Saw a couple not so good shots also, but even with those,most made great recovery shots or putts. And lastly,I was surprised at the size of some of the players and by this I mean a lot of them look taller or heavier on TV.Rory is really fairly short and slim built.Even Phil looked slimmer in person than on TV.

Good to see Phil back in good form, and interesting to see Caberera at the top of a non major leaderboard.

Some pretty decent rounds put up today and some not so good. Great to see Phil playing well.

Cabrera really turned it on today. Phil and Stensen right there as well. This weekend should be a shootout to the end, cannot wait

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Ernie! every time I pick you, you poop the bed! No more buddy lol.

Ernie! every time I pick you, you poop the bed! No more buddy lol.

Rofl. He lost his touch in the past years. Hopefully his game returns soon for his sake.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Crazy game: Brendan de Jonge shot 80 yesterday, then came out today and shot 62 to tie the course record.

My team is doing pretty well this week. Hope they keep it up today!

and now I have no player inside top 15...awesome

Back