2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Are coins being sent out in batches? I have not received mine yet

Are coins being sent out in batches? I have not received mine yet

They were all sent out. Please send GolferGal a PM and she can check through tracking to see where it was delivered to.

2014 tags came down last night and we want to thank everybody that was a part of the 2014 Albatross Club.
2015 is here and what a year we have planned.

The"2015 coins were really nice. Fav so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

YES, my 2015 coin made it over the pond and landed yesterday, in time for the new year. It looks great and helps out a good cause. I'm delighted to continue my support for the THP. Keep up the great work in 2015.
I still love the 2014 Albatross coin, as it was my 1st year as a member, and its going to be hard to top.

Paid last night...thanks for all that goes into making this forum what it is

My coin arrived the other day. Thank you it looks awesome, it will be going in the cabinet with all the others.

I'm paid and authorized can't wait to receive, Great to be Back on Board with such a great Community!

nothing here yet, probably hung up in customs

Lots of people getting excited about event announces and #THPLegacy details.
Do not forget the Albatross Club as the new year has begun.

Lots of people getting excited about event announces and #THPLegacy details.
Do not forget the Albatross Club as the new year has begun.

Getting on that asap...

Well THP, payment for my 2015 Albatross Club has been sent! So excited to be a part of what this year has to offer!

Just joined THP yesterday and also joined Albatross Club and am looking forward to a good year.

Hope to meet you at a gathering this year

Well I already told the wife I am going to try to get in the Pittsburgh event so maybe we will. Look forward to it if so.

Another year of awesomeness. Bring on 2015!

Just donated; I'm excited to be a part of another great year in 2015.

Donated a few days ago, never a doubt about it

Pretty excited for this coin to arrive! Great cause!

Pretty excited for this coin to arrive! Great cause!

I'm trying to patiently await for mine but I'm slowly losing that battle. And yes it is a great cause and I had no problem deciding to become a member because of that.

Just rejoined the albatross for 2015! Had a blast on 2014 and it sounds like this year will be leaps and bounds better!

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

Excited to be back in on this for 2015.
What a cool partnership. Keep up the good work!

Excited to be back in on this for 2015.
What a cool partnership. Keep up the good work!

I better see you at an event this year brother. Even if it means slacks in 95 degree heat lol

Back