2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Excited to be back in on this for 2015.
What a cool partnership. Keep up the good work!
Nice! We need to team up again at an event. #secondtimeisthecharm!

Wahoo!!! After going to the movies with my kids (Taken 3, Good movie) I grabbed the mail from the mailbox when we got home and what do I find. Oh a shiny new THP/Folds of Honor coin. :joy: SWEEET!!! Now I have to decide do I carry it, but I don't want it all beat up, but I would really like to carry it. Or do I only carry it when playing golf and just show (rub it in) to non THP friends? Oh the woes of my new Precious. :desire:

I rec'd my coin a few days ago! Looks even better in hand.

Got my coin today! Very cool. I can't wait to show it to my father, a proud US Army veteran.

I know I am late to the party but just signed up. I have been browsing the site and reading the incredible stories everyone shares and it just makes sense.

I don't donate to forums often but this just feels like a welcoming home.

Thank you everyone!

Glad people like the THP coins. This partnership with Folds of Honor is something special and we are so excited to be able to give back in the name of this community. Thank you all for your assistance.

Glad people like the THP coins. This partnership with Folds of Honor is something special and we are so excited to be able to give back in the name of this community. Thank you all for your assistance.

Thank you for making it happen!

Late as ever...duly signed up.

This is beyond fantastic! My family proudly represents every branch through 4 generations and I applaud THP, JB and GG, and everyone who contributes to this wonderful organization! I can't wait to get my coin that will go in a very special collection with my Challenge Coins from the USS Enterprise Final Voyage which I was so privileged to take part in with my son!! Bravo THP!

Also late to the party, $$ sent via PayPal, for a great cause!

I've been meaning to sign up again this year but kept forgetting until now. Just renewed

Just sign up for my albatross club membership. Looking forward to a great year!

Us too and you are in a great area to get to demo some gear since you are close to THP HQ.

Us too and you are in a great area to get to demo some gear since you are close to THP HQ.

I know!!! So glad I'm back in the area. Year round play plus of all the demos you guys do down here.

For everyone who has donated, don't forget to send me your full name and mailing address so I can ship out your Folds of Honor Coin.

Welcome to the new AC members. It'll be the best money you spend on golf this year.

Coin showed up today, looks great!! Thank you.

Just got my Challenge Coin, love it!

Glad people like the coins. This 2015 edition of the club really warms my heart with so many helping us make this donation to Folds of Honor.

A little bump for those that want to get in to the Epic event schedule for 2015 that have not joined yet here's your chance to do two things, 1. generate a donation to an incredible cause and show thanks to the bravest men and women in the world and 2. secure your status as an Albatross member so you can get in to the incredible events scheduled for 2015, these events are about much more than golf but the only way to find out is to get in to one and pave your own path to great friendships and the THP hall of fame.

Back