2015 Albatross Club Is Now Open - THP Helping Folds Of Honor

Got mine today. This is my first real ball marker, looks awesome!

Got mine in today and I'm blown away. The detail in these coins is just phenomenal.

The coin looks even better in person. I've got truckloads of challenge coins from all over, and this one proudly found a marquee spot in my china hutch...which is a lot to say of a "golf" coin.

This thing is just beautiful. This probably wont be played, just treasured, except maybe at tournaments.

Hoping to see mine today!

Haven't had time to open it yet, but I have an envelope that looks suspiciously like my coin..... :D

Haven't had time to open it yet, but I have an envelope that looks suspiciously like my coin..... :D

And I was right :D

Great looking coin, thanks again JB and GG

I got my coin a few days ago and it really did turn out amazing. Such a great job!

Received my coin and all i can say is WOW that thing is just beautiful! LOVE THP and everything that comes with being part of the community, especially knowing we help a great organization like Folds Of Honor.

Got my coin last night!! Beautiful is the best word I can use. It surprised me a little when it was the size of a poker chip to be honest, but it is beautifully fashioned and has a beautiful meaning!

Just got my coin and it's beautiful. Thank you :)

Got my coin yesterday. Such a great cause, and looks sharp.
Thanks JB / GG

Opened my coin when I got home yesterday and wow. So amazing. Thanks JB and GG.

Finally got mine today and it is a thing of beauty.

Proud new member. Awesome group here at THP AND it benefits an incredible cause? No brainer.

As the holidays are here, I want to personally thank each person that joined the Albatross Club and we even had people sign up others as well. This year as a community, THP will be helping the Folds of Honor continue to do the wonderful work they do.

Thank you all. It means the world to us to be able to give back with everybody here.

As the holidays are here, I want to personally thank each person that joined the Albatross Club and we even had people sign up others as well. This year as a community, THP will be helping the Folds of Honor continue to do the wonderful work they do.

Thank you all. It means the world to us to be able to give back with everybody here.
Thank you for adding the fields of honor to the AC membership :)

Received my A/C coin in the mail yesterday and it looks great. The Folds of Honor on the reverse side is a great touch of class. I'm happy that this years membership is going beyond THP.

If you have not joined yet, do it. Period!

JB thank you for choosing to partner with a great org. THP and Folds of Honor make a great team

Got my coin today. Fantastic quality. Keep up the good work that you guys do.

20141226_093911_zpsioxbzqqj.jpg
[/URL][/IM
G]

That's awesome. Just paid for mine!!!

My coin arrived yesterday thank you very much.

Back