2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill [SPOILERS]

Rory's shirt is ugly.

If it's possible, I think I might be even worse at fantasy golf than I am at regular golf.

If it's possible, I think I might be even worse at fantasy golf than I am at regular golf.

You need to advance from eeny meeny miney mo

Sneds, Stenson and Horschell were all playing in the same group together and all 3 shot the same score (-4) today. Am I wrong or is that something you don't see very often?

I also went with Matt Jones, who I saw eating at Chipotle a couple days prior to the event. That was all I needed to see to know he was gonna be solid. Kokrak could stumble tomorrow and Jones could slow and steady it just fine.

Yup, just hoping my guys make the cut, then I'll worry about placing. It is just one of those things where you had a decision and in the early going it's not panning out. But I'll trust you on your call.

Using Tapatalk

Running with this lineup this week

4493e040ecd30b0871d7e59bc94bb4ed.jpg

4 guys in top 10, no way that lasts

Sabbaweenie at -4, hate seeing near the top of any leaderboard.

Sabbaweenie at -4, hate seeing near the top of any leaderboard.

He won't be around past Saturday guys a flake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ernie just launched one so smooth past Everys hard swing. It's crazy at the power he produces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also went with Matt Jones, who I saw eating at Chipotle a couple days prior to the event. That was all I needed to see to know he was gonna be solid. Kokrak could stumble tomorrow and Jones could slow and steady it just fine.

Because he's so relaxed he has time to run to the toilet or that Chipotle is actually a secret weapon?

Sneds, Stenson and Horschell were all playing in the same group together and all 3 shot the same score (-4) today. Am I wrong or is that something you don't see very often?

I think it's more often that Negative play affects the whole group than positive play, with that said, with maybe exception of Horschell, the other two are near top form so it's not surprising to see they do well on a perfect calm day.

I think it's more often that Negative play affects the whole group than positive play, with that said, with maybe exception of Horschell, the other two are near top form so it's not surprising to see they do well on a perfect calm day.

Not always...:)

B_XovqRWAAEjbrv.jpg

If Im getting your point. Sometimes it doesn't matter if your partner is just hacking around. In fact I personally play better sometimes, relieves the pressure of expectation.

And btw, not the best example given it's quite the outlier round JB had. It probably would be the best round of the year and one of the best of all time given the conditions. So no the group had no impact what so ever. Now maybe you remember when Tiger was hacking around in the few tournaments he played recently, none of his playing partners did any good.

2015 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Bay Hill [SPOILERS]

Jason Day throwing darts! What an impressive shot with that pin location

Matt Every with the F-bomb.

Leaving 7

A32ACA04-8703-41D9-AA25-C5C31BBC17C3_zpsyiofv0vq.jpg

super handsome devil.
2E7933C2-5524-4963-AE2B-7343E5EBB9A3_zpspxgif7ks.jpg

If Im getting your point...

I didn't really have a point. The conversation just reminded me of that pic I saw and thought the discrepancy was fitting and kinda funny.

Mahan with the BOMB!

I'm excited to see the tour at a course that I've played and seeing how it's supposed to be played. :golf:

I love going to this tournament, and am sad I won't make it this year.

Rory has to get the putter going. 15/15 greens, yet only -2?

It's only a good shot if you make the putt. Or so I've heard.

Back