2015 Cleveland Golf Tour For THPers - Up & Down

What an awesome event! And those wedges...hotness! My Cleveland wedges want to be those wedges!!!

So do mine and I was there.
If you liked this one...Wait till you see what is coming next year.

Great recaps guys.

Frank thanks for sharing the tidbits of conversations with the Cleveland staff. It's always cool to hear thst the OEMs are having as much fun and gettimg as much out of these events as the THPers are

Epic tease again, these companies and THP just keep raising the bar, how awesome!

does that mean Up&Down will be back next year?

does that mean Up&Down will be back next year?

Adam Sheldons exact words "What do you think guys, next year we do this in Vegas?"

These guys were a ton of fun in Huntington Beach! Could you imagine in Vegas? :banana:
This was one event that should happen once OR TW​ICE a year! It was that good!

I'm just getting caught up in here as I wasn't able to follow along on the weekend. It sounds like another absolutely stellar event. Well done by Cleveland. I'm in ponder mode on the 2135 now.

I'm just getting caught up in here as I wasn't able to follow along on the weekend. It sounds like another absolutely stellar event. Well done by Cleveland. I'm in ponder mode on the 2135 now.
It is a really nice putter - check out the review thread for solid feedback from participants and others.

It is a really nice putter - check out the review thread for solid feedback from participants and others.

There is some great information in there. You guys crushed it.

Ponder no more this putter is the real deal. It's replaced my Nike method putter permanently after the first round. Although I wish I went with a 34 inch instead of 35. Is that easy to fix?

Ponder no more this putter is the real deal. It's replaced my Nike method putter permanently after the first round. Although I wish I went with a 34 inch instead of 35. Is that easy to fix?
Extremely. You need a $5 pipe cutter that you can buy at a Lowes or Home Depot, a means for getting the grip off (air compressor or utility blade) and the stuff for putting the grip back on (air compressor or tape + solvent). OR you can just pay Golfsmith $20 to do it for you.

Easiest fix is to grip down slightly. Seriously, I did that and didn't even notice a difference set up wise

Finally found the time to get round to reading the rest of the thread - I wish there was video evidence of JB and his reflexes

Sounds like yet another amazing event and I can't wait to see what they have planned for next year

Very cool. Can't wait!!!

Finally found the time to get round to reading the rest of the thread - I wish there was video evidence of JB and his reflexes

Sounds like yet another amazing event and I can't wait to see what they have planned for next year

It was so fast that even if the video was running before hand, on that exact same spot, we would have to slow it down to see exactly what happened. I'm really starting to think JB should be starring as Flash Gordon in the upcoming release.

Peter Parker / Spidey Reflexes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked into my local golf mart and saw this in the demo area. If I had more time I would given it a few swing
28ec355bb0b0e1379d79a4a9503b531a.jpg

Walked into my local golf mart and saw this in the demo area. If I had more time I would given it a few swing
28ec355bb0b0e1379d79a4a9503b531a.jpg

Sweet! The industry average driver used with the swing analyzer and the special Swingbyte/wedge selector.

I have to admit that I dug this topic up from last year to see how last year's event went. It makes me excited to wonder what else is in store for this year!

I have to admit that I dug this topic up from last year to see how last year's event went. It makes me excited to wonder what else is in store for this year!
Last years event was great. It sure sounds like this years event is going to be a lot different...different location, different people, different emphasis with the short game challenges, etc. You guys are going to have a great time!

Back