2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I'm in the top 100...woohoo...I hope the trend continues

If Speith had won today I might have been ok, but I've tumbled from 16 to the 80s in a few weeks. Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive 2 point jump this week from 52 to 50. I am officially bad at this fantasy game haha.

I went from 17th to 54th, what a weekend for my guys.

Moved from 69 to 46, inching my way to towards the top 10.

I didn't move a single spot this week. Six in the top 25 and gained no ground.

I didn't move a single spot this week. Six in the top 25 and gained no ground.

Same for me. This was a tournament where a lot of people had the same picks

Moved from 15th to 5th with 3 guys in the top 4

I'm up to #9 , I was really shocked that Bill Haas didn't make the cut this week. I was really surprised at how poorly some of my team played but this Masters will be the hard one to figure out.

I had Holmes and Speith so I ended up doing well and improved a few positions to 20th now.

I had 4 guys in the top 25... and dropped 4 spots. The problem, I think, was the MC's I had were expensive ones.

I had the winner, then nothing, still on 39th place

I think the Masters picks are going to come down to the wire. Having to juggle the costs of the big guys and the quantity of the lower ranked guys. If I don't pick the winner, who do I think will fill out the rest of the leaderboard. Hypothetically, if one were to pick Rory, Tiger and Adam Scott, that leaves $260K to fill out at least four more spots. Day, Zach and Dustin Johnson, Spieth, Kuchar, Walker, Fowler and others are out on price tag alone... Then who do you want around for the other majors and the playoffs?!!?!?! It's enough to drive you to drink.

I think the Masters picks are going to come down to the wire. Having to juggle the costs of the big guys and the quantity of the lower ranked guys. If I don't pick the winner, who do I think will fill out the rest of the leaderboard. Hypothetically, if one were to pick Rory, Tiger and Adam Scott, that leaves $260K to fill out at least four more spots. Day, Zach and Dustin Johnson, Spieth, Kuchar, Walker, Fowler and others are out on price tag alone... Then who do you want around for the other majors and the playoffs?!!?!?! It's enough to drive you to drink.

Its gonna be very diffcult to be able to pick 10 guys for the Masters. a solid 7 is a challenge at best.

Jumped almost 40 spots this week!!! To number 78.

I have my 7 in for the Masters, and I went all out. Let's see what happens!

Its gonna be very diffcult to be able to pick 10 guys for the Masters. a solid 7 is a challenge at best.

I've got 8 I'm pretty happy with right now. I had 7 last night, and 10 earlier this morning. I'll probably change my lineup 13 or 14 more times before I go to bed Wednesday night.

I've got 8 I'm pretty happy with right now. I had 7 last night, and 10 earlier this morning. I'll probably change my lineup 13 or 14 more times before I go to bed Wednesday night.

I always set a lineup on Monday so I know I have one then I try and tweak it the next couple of days before Thur

I always set a lineup on Monday so I know I have one then I try and tweak it the next couple of days before Thur

Who cares what you think!! What do you know about golf!! What place are you in... wait...

who did you pick again? :D

It's going to be tough picking 10 with all the pricey guys playing and most of the cheap guys not even worth considering.

Really getting tired of all the 2nd place finishes haha. I have had the second place guy in 4 events now.

Who cares what you think!! What do you know about golf!! What place are you in... wait...

who did you pick again? :D

Shoot what I have today might not be what I have Thursday

I got 10 in. There's some value in the field, but more risk than reward this week

It's going to be interesting to see how guys make there picks for the Masters. I think we might see a lot of 7 player teams out there this week.

I got 10 in. There's some value in the field, but more risk than reward this week

If you got 10 then you took some risks.

Just like the stock market, I like me some risk...

Back