2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

I second-guessed some of my picks and changed my line up. I'm betting against Rory this week. Probably not a great idea but I'm hoping that the two picks I put in place of Rory end up netting me more earnings.
I set my lineup last night and I am not looking at it again. I changed my lineup about 6 times before that though.

History has taught me that my first instinct is usually better. Too bad I don't always listen.

I'm having real trouble NOT to pick Tiger...I wanna pick him, but there's so many issues there...but I want him to win as well...the odds say that if I do not pick him, he'll play better :D

I think he is waaaay too expensive in the fantasy league...he should be at like 100k...he is at 600k... :O

I think Rory ends up top 10 again, but dropping the salary on him was tough when I have to fill 7 spots.

I normally have mine set by Monday evening but this one I had to think about a bit more because of the higher ring players.
I was that way last week. Couldn't get myself set and ended up taking out 3 guys that finished in the Top 10 for 3 guys that didn't make the cut.

I just redid my lineup. I managed to expand my roster from 7 to 9 players, I think I'm going to stop tinkering now.

Well I have just set my team, took a little bit of a gamble, but lets see what happens

I have a few solid ones and then a little balance after that with a couple of low cost picks too.

Was able to work it and get 10 players. If I a couple Top 10s and at least like 5 or 6 to make the Top 50 I think I did pretty well

Sorry folks - unrelated to Masters but I've got a technical issue on Fantasy Golf page. When I try to scroll down to set my team and do other things on the page, it automatically scrolls back to the top as soon as I take my finger off of the screen. Impossible to do fantasy golf from my mobile devices so obviously very annoying!

This problem happens on both my iPad & iPhone, and I experience the issue using Safari & Chrome browser...I've tried everything I can think of (cleared history/cookies, restarted browsers, rebooted device).

Anyone else experiencing this and do you know a fix?

Sorry folks - unrelated to Masters but I've got a technical issue on Fantasy Golf page. When I try to scroll down to set my team and do other things on the page, it automatically scrolls back to the top as soon as I take my finger off of the screen. Impossible to do fantasy golf from my mobile devices so obviously very annoying!

This problem happens on both my iPad & iPhone, and I experience the issue using Safari & Chrome browser...I've tried everything I can think of (cleared history/cookies, restarted browsers, rebooted device).

Anyone else experiencing this and do you know a fix?

I've experienced this and there really is no fix for it, just deal with it and hope you get lucky. Sorry I don't have any help, but rest assured, it's not just you.

I've experienced this and there really is no fix for it, just deal with it and hope you get lucky. Sorry I don't have any help, but rest assured, it's not just you.

Thanks! Glad I'm not the only one. Maybe it's some glitch with the Buzz Fantasy League's page within the THP page.

So who took both Rory and tiger?

I wanted too bad but in the end I made a decision on nostalgia and went with Tiger, I say it every time he plays now but something seems different in a good way lol.

I had to change my lineup again, a small change. Instead of 7 on my team im starting 8. Good luck everyone and enjoy the Masters!

I decided to leave it alone.

Couples
Day
Koepka
Palmer
Reed
Spieth
Walker
Watson

Watson
Walker
Matsuyama
Rory
Dustin
Jiminez (I'd love to play a round with this guy, if I could understand him)
Couples (nostalgic)
Harrington (I know, but I had 20k left on the table)

McIlroy
Reed
Couples
Harrington
Snedeker
Watson
Day
Bjorn

Reed is off to a hot start with a bogey on 1. Ugg, I never should have started this fantasy golf. I've got one player on the course and he's completed a single solitary hole, and I'm certain I'm doomed. Had he birdied it, I would be sitting here thinking the tournament is in the bag, go ahead and give him the jacket now.

Toughest week to pick my lineup by far.

Casey
Couples
Day
Grace
McIlroy
Reed
Spieth
Walker

Betting on Bubba not going back-to-back which means he probably will.

Henley
Casey
Matsuyama
Kirk
Lowry
Hahn
Koepka
Spieth
Walker
Day

I like the balance in my group

EDit: I love how my 3 morning players have started.

Last edited:
I have the leader but everyone one else is not great. I was thinking about changing Kuch for Day for 3 days but decided to leave it, dam I should have changed.

1st and the 2nd at the moment

8 in the top 40 after round 1, including 1 and 2.

I have the leader and 3 top 10's but I'm sure that will change

I'm kind of annoyed with this week. I really wanted to pick spieth but I only have 4 starts left for him this year haha. Didn't want to waste it, but now it's looking like another W.

Jimmy Walker needs to make a move today. I foolishly put him in all my fantasy teams and his performance yesterday was underwhelming.

Back