2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

What a great ball to create that chance

What a game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goalllllll

Heck of a run and finish by Nigeria

Pia Sundhage is a professional. Obviously disappointed but made sure she offered congratulations to Nigeria's coaching staff.

Tough opening match for the USWNT but I think they will be up to the task. Need to start fast and get after it in the first 20 minutes

I'm pretty excited for this! A nice way to ease my arsenal withdrawals.

It's like a home tournament for the U.S.

Nice start early.

US Women better tighten it up on defense if they want to go far in this tournament.

On the other hand, Rapinoe is still awesome.

I still don't get the socks.

Back line looks terrible. No organization at all.

US Women better tighten it up on defense if they want to go far in this tournament.

On the other hand, Rapinoe is still awesome.

Yep...

That back end needs to communicate and clear out those balls

Funny it looked like a mistake on that touch before the goal but still not good on the back line. Keep at it

Would be good to go in at the half tied.

These referees have been poor so far imo.

These referees have been poor so far imo.

this one in the USA Game really likes to blow her whistle

this one in the USA Game really likes to blow her whistle

Yeah it's disrupted the flow. Also a poor offsides call, and an illegal throw in call. Let them play. Also can't stand the green. Idk about anyone else but a few times I thought the ref was an Australian player.

Yeah it's disrupted the flow. Also a poor offsides call, and an illegal throw in call. Let them play. Also can't stand the green. Idk about anyone else but a few times I thought the ref was an Australian player.

There's no reason to commit an illegal throw at this level. It should be called everytime.

Need a fast start here in the 2nd half and make Australia chase the game in the 2nd half

There's no reason to commit an illegal throw at this level. It should be called everytime.

I agree, but I didn't think it was illegal. She simply turned and threw. No feet of the ground and no twist. Yet she let a call go near the halfway line and the called a make up foul near the box.

I agree, but I didn't think it was illegal. She simply turned and threw. No feet of the ground and no twist. Yet she let a call go near the halfway line and the called a make up foul near the box.

Remember the ball also has to go straight back over the head. I'm not watching, getting kids ready for bed.

Remember the ball also has to go straight back over the head. I'm not watching, getting kids ready for bed.

https://vimeo.com/130161144 this was the throw. Idk I think it's clean. When I ref'ed I wouldn't of called it.

Back