2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

That got called illegal?! That's textbook.

I thought I was crazy lol. Hey congrats on the F.A. Cup sir! It was a glorious day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I was crazy lol. Hey congrats on the F.A. Cup sir! It was a glorious day.

It was spectacular. I take all the credit.

These haircuts are ridiculous

This is what the good teams do. Having a poor game yet they find a way to score.

Nice goal now build on it

Couple of interested parties into this game.

116e21d60b832574d5bd3311f5a42b2f.jpg

Such a weak call there by the ref

weak Yellow for Rapinoe

More poor refereeing.

It's also complete bull that these games are being played on turf.

Bam! What a strike

Beauty of a shot by Rapinoe there

Nice win tonight, particularly with Sweden dropping points earlier. Next game vs Sweden Friday at 7 Eastern

Nice win tonight, particularly with Sweden dropping points earlier. Next game vs Sweden Friday at 7 Eastern

I'm glad to be playing Sweden next. After tonight Nigeria scares me with that speed. Take care of business with Sweden & the Nigeria game is not as stressful.

I didn't realize they were ranked 19th in the world. Figured they were a lot lower.

I saw the second half, US looked pretty good - surprised by the number of long balls played, tho.
Glad they "didn't play their best game" yet.

I saw the second half, US looked pretty good - surprised by the number of long balls played, tho.
Glad they "didn't play their best game" yet.

The long balls all aimed at Wambach were what confused me as well. Granted, I don't watch the US Women's team with any regularity, but it seems like they had enough skill out on the wings (particularly Rapinoe) to where wing play and crosses would have been an even more effective strategy. They were just giving away possession time after time. Seemed a bit better in the second half, but I'll be interested to see if that is still the plan against Sweden, who appear to be tall enough to make that an even poorer strategy.

Nice game by the ladies. Now lock Hope Solo in a cage until the next one.

So funny conversation while watching the game yesterday. It's no secret with hope's off the field issues.

Watching the game my wife says "she has crazy eyes. I can see how she would be trouble"

I responded "yeah, but she's hot. You just have to limit the alcohol consumption"

She responds "you sound like you have experience with this"

Me "hey look Rapinoe scored again"

Back