2015 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN)

2015 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN)

We're over 35 entries now.

The dissection of all 68 teams is done.

Of course all dissection goes out the window when a 15 beats a 2 you had going to the Final Four!!

Bring on the madness.

IN and I fully expect to WIN.

i'm in.
prepare to be underwhelmed by my results!

Bracket completed, albeit rather hurriedly.

We're sitting right at 42 entries now. Hope we can get up to 50!

Just a reminder, make sure to use your forum name so we know who is doing good (and bad!)

We're sitting right at 42 entries now. Hope we can get up to 50!

Just a reminder, make sure to use your forum name so we know who is doing good (and bad!)

I thought I had entered this. Then I double checked and it was the SeeMore contest.

I'll get an entry in this afternoon. What's one more bracket. If I keep picking enough upsets, one of them is bound to happen :)

Last edited:
OK I ended up going you all lol. Can I use my bracket from the seemore one now?

OK I ended up going you all lol. Can I use my bracket from the seemore one now?

Yes! As long as you used the same account, you just join different groups.

Yes! As long as you used the same account, you just join different groups.
OK. Say I'm on the phone now I'll check when I get back on the computer.

Ok, Picks are in.

Final Four:
UK
Arizona
Duke
Northern Iowa...yeah, I know I'm on crack. But outside of Kentucky, I see about 20 other teams that could make it to the Final Four...so I'm staring the Panther's battle cry for them...Why Not Us!!

Oh and I have Zona beating Kentucky and Duke ending Cinderellas fairy tale and winning Coach K his 5th national title.

I changed my bracket, deciding Gonzaga was not going to be the next champion. That's a healthy clue to the rest of you to jump on the Zags while you still can :)

I'm in again

We have 49 entries! One more for 50. Hopefully more though.

Got my official entry in. I went through it quickly before, in case I didn't make it back.

I'm in. Let's hope I don't finish dead last

First game is at 12:15 pm ET.

Made a last minute change, dropped ISU from the title game and gave it to Louisville. Still have KU winning it all.

In. Really hoping my Cowboys are able to play Cinderella this year.

Just entered. I heard that Kentucky is good this year, so I'll drop that knowledge :bomb: for all of you still making your picks.

I had to ISU to the finals. They have the firepower to beat anybody.

About 3-1/2 hours to go for anyone sitting on the fence.

Remember if you have any other entries on ESPN, all you need to do is join this group. And we are up to 58 entries right now.

I want to take Kansas to win again but I am wavering between them losing after the Sweet 16 or making it to the Elite 8.

Just filled mine out... went pretty chalk.

I'll be watching the ND/Northeastern at noon in our cafe, and I'll also work from down there until a 2:00 meeting. Can't wait to get home tonight and watch, UNC, VCU and Georgetown.

Back