2015 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN)

Banned at work, but I'll sign up at home. Thanks for setting this up Smalls!

Just a bump for those who haven't seen this thread yet.

Up to 16 entries so far.

vman and girardcorp, make sure you make your picks. Everyone else has filled theirs out. (Of course everyone can still make changes)

I'm in, first time in a long time I don't have KU at least in the Final Four.

We're sitting right at 20 people. Time to start shaming people to enter!

I am in, but still trying to update the name of my bracket to be my screen name. Working on it, but mine shows as amsmith440 right now.

I am in. Prepare to choke on all the chalk emanating from my bracket.

An initial glance gets me the following Final Four: UK, SMU, UVA, and Wisconsin. I think my Sooners have an outside shot at getting past the Cavaliers. It's blocked at work for me, will try to get on when I get home.
Changed it up. I went a #1 (UK), 2 #2's (UVA and Arizona) and a #3 (Iowa State). Really wanted to take Oklahoma to the Final Four (and I hope they do it) but I think they'll stumble at some point. Wouldn't be surprised if the Spartans come out of that region either ... Izzo always gets his guys to play their best ball this time of year.

im in..

THP March Madness Bracket

THP March Madness Bracket

... Is there one? Just curious, I did a quick cursory search and didn't see anything. Maybe I missed it/ missed the entry deadline?

I was hoping there was one for prizes. At the moment, my bracket is absolutely PERFECT! (hahahaha...)

I was hoping there was one for prizes. At the moment, my bracket is absolutely PERFECT! (hahahaha...)
How are you going to feel when the Huskies shock the world against your Irish?

How are you going to feel when the Huskies shock the world against your Irish?

I'd be included in the shocked if Northeastern beat ND, but I am not optimistic for the Irish making a deep run. Brey has played a 7 man rotation since about the middle of December, and their ACC tournament run was successful, but three brutal games in a row. If Northeastern beats ND, that'd be a huge upset and a great win for the Huskies, beating a 29 win team and the ACC tournament champion. If the Irish do beat Northeastern, I'll be sure to remind you of your bold prediction, though :drinks:

I think there is a box you can check in the ESPN one to get into a 5,000 or 50,000 contest

I think there is a box you can check in the ESPN one to get into a 5,000 or 50,000 contest

Call me a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist, but I hate doing those, usually. When you check the box, you are giving All State (or whoever else the sponsor is) authorization to solicit you via all forms of media (and possibly sell your information to companies who'd like to spam you every way possible). I wasn't really that serious about the prizes, I rarely enter giveaways here or elsewhere. Mostly out of laziness.

I am entered so everyone will not need to worry about last place, I probably have it locked up

I am entered so everyone will not need to worry about last place, I probably have it locked up

I hate to say it, but I might just give you a run for that spot. Don't tell anyone, but my fiance has beaten me in our little in-house bracket for bragging rights (and maybe some "private" stakes, lol) TWO YEARS RUNNING! The worst part is, if she watches 5 minutes total (due to being in the same room as me) of college hoops a year, I'd be shocked. She's one that picks based on uniform colors, mascots, the info provided when you click on the matchup, etc. Me, on the other hand, am someone who ALWAYS has a sporting event on t.v., only listens to sports talk radio in the car 99% of the time, and played two sports intercollegiately. Probably payback for my trash talking the first year we did it. I learned my lesson after that.

I'd be included in the shocked if Northeastern beat ND, but I am not optimistic for the Irish making a deep run. Brey has played a 7 man rotation since about the middle of December, and their ACC tournament run was successful, but three brutal games in a row. If Northeastern beats ND, that'd be a huge upset and a great win for the Huskies, beating a 29 win team and the ACC tournament champion. If the Irish do beat Northeastern, I'll be sure to remind you of your bold prediction, though :drinks:
I know it's one of the longest shots out there in the whole field. But I'm a CAA Fan, so I had to say something :)

Notre Dame has been very impressive. I don't suppose there is any hope that the Orioles will call Pat Connaaughton (sp) to Spring Training in the next couple days, is there :)

I hope Northesatern at least plays well enough to make it competitive. I think you will be impressed with David Walker and Quincy Ford, if they both play well.

I know it's one of the longest shots out there in the whole field. But I'm a CAA Fan, so I had to say something :)

Notre Dame has been very impressive. I don't suppose there is any hope that the Orioles will call Pat Connaaughton (sp) to Spring Training in the next couple days, is there :)

I hope Northesatern at least plays well enough to make it competitive. I think you will be impressed with David Walker and Quincy Ford, if they both play well.

I'm looking forward to watching the game. I've already come down with something Thursday, and plan on beginning my medication regimen pre-game.

I have a feeling you're going to like PC for the Orioles someday in the near future (assuming you're a fan), from the little I've followed of his baseball career. I've actually seen him pitch once in person at ND and my dad caught a couple of his games, he seems like he's a back end of the bullpen candidate. Throws in the mid- to high-90's, but seems to run out of gas around the 5th-6th inning, depending on his pitch count. He looks good on the mound- there's something about a 6'5" pitcher throwing 94-97 that seems to amplify the action on the ball.

I'm in!

What do you think the percentage is for people picking Kentucky?

I was so upset that game is on Thursday so early it the draw pretty much looked like it was going to be that way. I took Friday off with hopes the team I wanted to see and it worked out for s few.

We do have the ability to work in our cafe with our laptops and there are 6 flat screens in there. So that's where I'll be for lunch and after lunch work

More of a Nats fan than O's.

We probably should continue the the discussion in the college basketball thread.

I am in, but still trying to update the name of my bracket to be my screen name. Working on it, but mine shows as amsmith440 right now.

Close enough.

I am in

We're over 35 entries now.

Back