2015 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN)

Just filled mine out... went pretty chalk.

I "always" do, even when they aren't that great (comparatively speaking). Just not feeling it this year. Hope I am wrong and my bracket gets busted because of them.

We are up to an even 60 players now. Still see a few in the SeeMore thread that haven't joined this group too.

I'm in. Hopefully it goes well.

And now I wait...,

28ac1bad59c0672bc8a8c36265673401.jpg

Less than 45 minutes to tip off!

Good luck to everyone, and may all your No. 1 seeds make it to next weekend :)

Looks like Iowa St is struggling early

On the internet coverage of ND/NE, the announcer just read an ad.."...if you bracket is already busted, go to..."

I think the timing of that may be a little off. No games completed yet. Just sayin'.

Well, I'm done, there goes a Final Four for me.

11075005_10153164816152905_1507993311459207026_n.jpg

Congrats to KnightLightPro on being the only one in our league to pick UAB.

Geez Baylor 14 to's already???

2015 March Madness Bracket Challenge (ESPN)

I heard more than one commentator puck them as their surprise team. I fell for it then adjusted last night to only have them winning their first game.

My final 4: Zona > Kentucky, Duke > Louisville. Duke > Zona.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to KnightLightPro on being the only one in our league to pick UAB.

I have them winning the next game too but that may be a stretch. We will have to see.

ISU done already. Frig.

Man i started to do this early this morning and got busy at work and never finished. BUT... In the SeeMore bracket i have picked both those upsets. Lol how i have no clue but I'm sure it won't last long.

Edit: Never mind i can't read either apparently... I only picked UAB not Georgia St.

Last edited:
Man i started to do this early this morning and got busy at work and never finished. BUT... In the SeeMore bracket i have picked both those upsets. Lol how i have no clue but I'm sure it won't last long.
All you needed to do was join the group and it would have used the same bracket.

Apparently SMU, Tx Southern, Texas and Baylor didn't spend enough time in the Regional Rivalries thread because they never got the message that Texans don't lose.

All you needed to do was join the group and it would have used the same bracket.
Ah bummer. Yeah I started doing a new one and like i said got busy. Oh well. Good luck guys!

Apparently SMU, Tx Southern, Texas and Baylor didn't spend enough time in the Regional Rivalries thread because they never got the message that Texans don't lose.

I guess Texas didn't get the message....:alien:

Tied for 1st...lol

Back