2015 Open Championship Contest & Thread

yes....he will play the Canadian Open as a pro

I was wondering about that this weekend, witha monday finale, will any player bail on the Canadian Open?

Awesome DJ :/

At least he didn't dink around with the drop

Is it warmer out there today or does this amateur just have some stones to be wearing short sleeves? Whatever it is it's working for him.

Sad to see Bernhard Langer potentially played his last British. So many legends crossed that bridge as their last, another one might of as well. A true sportsman of the game, hope he returns

Phil at 6 under today and now at -10. Nice run he's got going

Phil makes back to back birdies and gets to 10 under.
He's doing some work today. Have to think it's probably too little too late, but it's fun to see.

Like the start Rickie!

Ok Rickie I see you buddy, trying to get me back in this contest haha

I'd like to see Paddy make a good run today.
So many things could happen in the next 6 hours its unreal.

Like the start Rickie!
Hope he makes a charge today. He's one of my favorites. And I also picked him and Spieth for the contest, so there's that

Hope he makes a charge today. He's one of my favorites. And I also picked him and Spieth for the contest, so there's that

As did I, and I'm sure a ton of others as well lol

Nice souvenir to find on your balcony.

Phil with the drive onto the balcony haha oops

Phil being Phil

Welp, that's a big ole dent in Phil's good round.

I've really been pulling for DJ, both at Chambers Bay and this weekend. Very hard to watch him lose so much ground last two rounds. Perhaps a psychological connection between issues with addiction and performing under pressure (like TW).

Back