2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Keegan is having a tough day

That's pretty much what I do with mine...Cept I hit my 4 wood.

wouldn't you just put that thing in T.O. and bang 3woods out there?????

Matsuyama is a machine on thursdays and Fridays

Eagle on 16 for DJ.

Nice shot by TW there

If the contest ended now I'd like my odds haha. I always start with so much hope

That actually looked like the Tiger I remember.

Chance he misses this putt though...

can't watch at work. this is my go-to thread, thanks for the updates

Kaymer with another nice putt for birdie.

Kaymer with another nice putt for birdie.

Between he and DJ, they both made awesome putts there quickly. Leaderboard is looking like a good weekend.

I'll join the "great athlete that fell off the cliff" thread with that guy for the Cards who couldn't pitch all the sudden. Ankiel?

and what about Duvall? he was super good and then just wasn't.

Hey Ddec,
We will be watching the final round in Cali.

Hey Ddec,
We will be watching the final round in Cali.

I read that as, We will be watching the final round from The Riv. But then again I can't read very well. Should be almost perfect timing too. We both land just after coverage hits the air.

oh good, TW setting up for a big fade... what could go wrong

I read that as, We will be watching the final round from The Riv. But then again I can't read very well. Should be almost perfect timing too. We both land just after coverage hits the air.

Hyatt Regency has a great hotel bar with TVs...Or Burgers in our room using a hand towel instead of napkins. :D

Hand towels instead of napkins? That's living the high life right there.

Great shot by Bradley on the par 3 - think he needed that.

Hyatt Regency has a great hotel bar with TVs...Or Burgers in our room using a hand towel instead of napkins. :D
This visual is priceless...

Looks like Bjorn just went to -5

might periscope me demolishing a burger. I think that's worthy.

Hand towels instead of napkins? That's living the high life right there.

Great shot by Bradley on the par 3 - think he needed that.

yeah he did. I love the finishing stretch on this course. Scoreable par 5, tough par 3, and crazy par 4.

that bunker shot was really well done.

Someone needs to wake up either the ShotLink volunteers, or whoever's working on this website.

Seriously awesome shot from Tiger there

Someone needs to wake up either the ShotLink volunteers, or whoever's working on this website.

they must be listening to the commentary. That's kind of getting me sleepy as well.

Back