2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

What the frank? Tiger Woods with a freaking awful bunker shot and chunky Mcguillcutties it and leaves it in the bunker.

You folks that think this dude is "close" are ****ing off your rocker.
People said he was close, didnt specify what he was close to

These PM guys are getting a gift out there today. Wouldn't be surprised to see a -9 or -10 leader by the end of the day.

So the story for the next few hours will be will Tiger miss another major cut?

Fowler with a heck of a shot.

Rickie getting some spin on that one.

Wow Rickie!!!!!! What a shot dude

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Little tidbit on Spieth today. He was not put on the clock and said to a friend today that he is working on picking up his pace on the greens. Apaprently there is a certain distance that messes with his eyes and he needs to back away frequently (same thing Furyk has). Pretty nice to know he is aware and working on it.

Dang Rickie.

Technique was sloppier than Rory's :alien:
Well maybe the extra baggy fashion got in the way of a proper technique.

Well damn now I am really kicking myself for not picking Day

It is Friday, so naturally Jason Day is tied for the lead.

stupid work meeting keeping me from the PGA. What have I missed in the last hour?

stupid work meeting keeping me from the PGA. What have I missed in the last hour?
Jason Day good, Tiger bad. Sums it up

Tiger sux, Daly threw a club and got a 10 on a par 3, rickie's shirt is fire.

John Daly throwing his club into the lake, Jason Day lighting it up. And Tiger stinking up the place

Jason Day contending because its Friday
Tiger being mediocre
John Daly giving a kid some disease for going in after his Warrior club he threw in Lake Cheddar
Rickie making saves
A leaderboard looking solid

All setting up for a Sunday finish with Habit Burger in a hotel room with towels as napkins and some Crown Royal Maple to wash it down.

Jason Day contending because its Friday
Tiger being mediocre
John Daly giving a kid some disease for going in after his Warrior club he threw in Lake Cheddar
Rickie making saves
A leaderboard looking solid

All setting up for a Sunday finish with Habit Burger in a hotel room with towels as napkins and some Crown Royal Maple to wash it down.

my mouth is watering

Back