2015 Presidents Cup [Spoilers]

Had anybody noticed that we haven't seen Jaidee hit a single shot in this coverage? What the hell?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

nothing since 14 I think. He's just along rideing Charls back.

Why is Phil carrying different types of balls. Shouldn't Callaway have a ball for all situations for a pro... Like his normal gamer? How'd they figure out he had more than one. So confusing.

HUGE putt there by Bae. Awesome for him to win it in front of his home crowd!

US better get in gear here or things will get pretty interesting

Haas with another big putt!

HUGE putt there by Bae. Awesome for him to win it in front of his home crowd!

obviously I want to see USA win, but good for bae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danny Lee: "I didn't do anything" hahahaha

And the carry job by Jason Day is complete lol

The USA should be happy they got any points today. Time for them to regroup and come out firing on all cylinders tomorrow.

I'm so glad that is a match now. It's hard to watch as late as ut comes on. This will make the weekend enjoyable. Well tonight anyway

Haven't watched much in prior years but been finding watching this year more fun than in prior years.....not sure why but looking forward to more.

I'm so glad that is a match now. It's hard to watch as late as ut comes on. This will make the weekend enjoyable. Well tonight anyway

yep. i actually started watching thursday's matches at 9pm last night, then picked up friday's matches live around 11pm and watched everything. i'm hurting today, but that speaks to at least the closeness of the competition even if the quality of golf is lacking.

my takeaways so far:

danny lee is a mental mess, and i feel really badly for him. i'm not sure if they've announced it yet, but i think he needs to sit out a day and just watch his teammates compete.

figjam IS good. sure, phil hit some loose shots, but i love the fire to compete. i was scratching my head about his pairing with zach, but it made sense.

wtg jb. dude is clutch, and i honestly expected nothing out of him.

there was some really bad golf being played by jimmy walker and adam scott.

jason day looks tired.

dj is terrified of his putter. not good.

my takeaways so far:

danny lee is a mental mess, and i feel really badly for him. i'm not sure if they've announced it yet, but i think he needs to sit out a day and just watch his teammates compete.

figjam IS good. sure, phil hit some loose shots, but i love the fire to compete. i was scratching my head about his pairing with zach, but it made sense.

wtg jb. dude is clutch, and i honestly expected nothing out of him.

there was some really bad golf being played by jimmy walker and adam scott.

jason day looks tired.

dj is terrified of his putter. not good.

I will be shocked if we see Lee on the course at all during today's play. They need to buy him a couple beers and just let him watch and decompress haha

If Day is tired, it's mostly cause he had to fireman carry Adam Scott the whole round.

Id add that Oosthuizen and Grace are one hell of a solid team. If Price splits them up he's a fool. Same goes for Bubba and JB on the US squad.

Id add that Oosthuizen and Grace are one hell of a solid team. If Price splits them up he's a fool. Same goes for Bubba and JB on the US squad.

so true. i don't know what it is, but brendan grace looks like a guy i'd go out of my way to pick a fight with if we were both hanging out in a small pub in europe. like he'd just be hanging out with his boys, and i'd come out of nowhere sloshing my murphy's over the side of my glass and talking sh1t to him for no reason. then he'd beat the piss out of me.

so true. i don't know what it is, but brendan grace looks like a guy i'd go out of my way to pick a fight with if we were both hanging out in a small pub in europe. like he'd just be hanging out with his boys, and i'd come out of nowhere sloshing my murphy's over the side of my glass and talking sh1t to him for no reason. then he'd beat the piss out of me.

Hahahaha

So random but so hilarious. Yeah I kinda get that vibe off a lot of the South Africans, like they are super nice guys but if you piss them off they could probably eviscerate you... :bulgy-eyes:

I will be shocked if we see Lee on the course at all during today's play. They need to buy him a couple beers and just let him watch and decompress haha
Doesn't he have to play at least one match today(tomorrow)? I know some rules changed with the change of 5 matches instead of 6 the first two days, but I thought everyone from each team had to play at least once on Saturday?

...there was some really bad golf being played by jimmy walker and adam scott...

These two haven't played good golf for awhile now.

Doesn't he have to play at least one match today(tomorrow)? I know some rules changed with the change of 5 matches instead of 6 the first two days, but I thought everyone from each team had to play at least once on Saturday?
You may be right, I'm not sure.

If that's the case though, then I SERIOUSLY doubt we see him Sunday unless he turns it around.

Phil with the trash talk. Love it.

"We spotted the Internationals' top team two holes, and they still couldn't beat us. Just saying." - Phil

US just doesn't have that killer instinct. They could have really made things difficult for the Int'l team, but there was a lot of playing 'good enough' and getting the half or simply losing the match.

Really impressed with Phil. He's playing terrifically, especially after the rules gaffe. Also excited about JB, he has picked up where he left off in the 2008 RC.

How is Kirk even on the team? He has a great year in 2014, but didn't do too much this year from what I remember.

US just doesn't have that killer instinct. They could have really made things difficult for the Int'l team, but there was a lot of playing 'good enough' and getting the half or simply losing the match.

Really impressed with Phil. He's playing terrifically, especially after the rules gaffe. Also excited about JB, he has picked up where he left off in the 2008 RC.

How is Kirk even on the team? He has a great year in 2014, but didn't do too much this year from what I remember.

They really need to get it back, because after yesterday the International squad is fired up.

Credit to Phil for not getting bent out of shape about the rules thing. Could have very easily thrown the rules committee under the bus, but he was classy about it.

Back