2015 Quicken Loans National Thread (Spoilers)

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEER ERMAHGERD!

The analyst "is he going to birdie them all?" LOL, yeesh.

Was listening to his birdie run on the radio during my drive home, turned it on just in time to see that latest. Good, it's about time. Now birdie a few more going in and let's see if he can put together back to back good rounds tomorrow.

Not falling for the TW tease this time. Nope nope nope

But I hope he proves me wrong

Wow Summerhays jars in on the fly

Four in a row. That has to feel good.

Wow, first time since 2013 he has had 4 birdies in a row. That is pretty crazy.

I hate being in a hotel room that does not have the GC. I need some golf!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He should get another one here. Par 5.

You aren't kidding. Sometimes you tend to forget how long he has struggled with his game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said he was close. Must've found it during the round today.

He said he was close. Must've found it during the round today.

I would say pump the brakes honestly.
He has not put 4 rounds together in years.

It is crazy though to think what the roller coaster is. Years ago it was if he didnt win, what happened. Now its not finish dead last, what happened.

I would say pump the brakes honestly.
He has not put 4 rounds together in years.

It is crazy though to think what the roller coaster is. Years ago it was if he didnt win, what happened. Now its not finish dead last, what happened.
That comment was total sarcasm. We'll, mostly sarcasm....

It is crazy what's happened/happening with Tiger. I honestly feel for the guy. He's been lost.

Tiger's irons look good. Maybe it's hard to always hit perfect drives at 120 mph during a swing change. Either way, keep making mid-range putts and people will tend to forget about what happens off the tee. No matter how much he can get away with at a course like this, Whistling Straits will eat his (and a lot of other pros) money if he can't consistently get the ball off the tee.

Tiger's irons look good. Maybe it's hard to always hit perfect drives at 120 mph during a swing change. Either way, keep making mid-range putts and people will tend to forget about what happens off the tee. No matter how much he can get away with at a course like this, Whistling Straits will eat his (and a lot of other pros) money if he can't consistently get the ball off the tee.
The most impressive thing today might be that he's averaging 308 yards off the tee and has hit a couple into fairway bunkers. The guy is getting it out there and hitting the driver a lot.

Twirl. Pick up tee early.

Overton is rocking the Andrew Luck neck beard. Gross

Twirl. Pick up tee early.

Hit GIR. Toss club at bag in anger?

Has he not seen his recent play? He should be happy to even find a fairway and green in reg on the same hole!

Hit GIR. Toss club at bag in anger?

Has he not seen his recent play? He should be happy to even find a fairway and green in reg on the same hole!
I don't think he meant to throw the club, i think it simply was a result of his glutes over activating.

nice shot by Watney out of that bunker.

I don't think he meant to throw the club, i think it simply was a result of his glutes over activating.

Hmmm...I think you're right. After replay analysis, his glutes were uncontrollable! They are firing on all cylinders right now

?

EVERYBODY is going low here.

they are. Looks like it could be a birdie fest weekend.

Im seeing marginal golf in the 2-4 under so far and the greens are wet and receptive. I expect the early group tomorrow to have really good scoring conditions as well.

Back