2015 Quicken Loans National Thread (Spoilers)

I keep pinching myself, I can't believe what I am seeing
He is having trouble with the speeds I think still. I figured this was a lock for birdie and would get him to -7. Interesting lay up.

Took a shot in fantasy with Ollie. Nice to see him doing well in this event

Top 5 now. While I dont think it will last based on the way he was playing, I did pick him to finish well here. Should make for an interesting weekend now considering the event had zero juice heading in.

Top 5 now. While I dont think it will last based on the way he was playing, I did pick him to finish well here. Should make for an interesting weekend now considering the event had zero juice heading in.

the event needs it.

Took a shot in fantasy with Ollie. Nice to see him doing well in this event

Me too, but only because I couldn't start Rodgers. Not complaining any more about that :)

Club twirls galore right now. Just striped a draw 3W on six.

It's kinda fun to see him enjoying himself and hitting tee shots with a little confidence.

The real test for Tiger is doing it for 4 rounds. It will be interesting to see how he reacts to being in the hunt.

I've never been a TW fan but something is making me happy to see him doing well.

I know a lot of people will discount this play because it is in a weak field, but he is putting together a solid couple of days.

It is fun to see TW playing well. Good rounds by him still get me really excited.

I know a lot of people will discount this play because it is in a weak field, but he is putting together a solid couple of days.

For him right now strength of field has no bearing on me. Hell I want him to play Reno next week. Looks like it will be back to back good days. Now hope it carries through the weekend. Dude needs to see some results and get some confidence.

What happened with Tiger's tee shot on the par 5 #14 that he bogeyed? Shot tracker says it went 161 yards to the primary rough.

For him right now strength of field has no bearing on me. Hell I want him to play Reno next week. Looks like it will be back to back good days. Now hope it carries through the weekend. Dude needs to see some results and get some confidence.

I agree with this 100%. Still cant for the life of me figure out why he isnt playing there. Makes absolutely zero sense.

I agree with this 100%. Still cant for the life of me figure out why he isnt playing there. Makes absolutely zero sense.

I remember an interview a couple years ago where one of the pros remarked that they had trouble adjusting back to normal golf after the altitude in Reno. Even that doesn't sound like a reasonable excuse to skip the event.

He plans on winning this week :alien:

I remember an interview a couple years ago where one of the pros remarked that they had trouble adjusting back to normal golf after the altitude in Reno. Even that doesn't sound like a reasonable excuse to skip the event.

It says to me that he does not think he can play with much semblence of top ability at this course. You say you are ready to play next week. You say you need reps. There are two tournaments next week and unless you win, you are not qualified for one. Play the other. Its not like he has much more than 3-4 events left all year.

It says to me that he does not think he can play with much semblence of top ability at this course. You say you are ready to play next week. You say you need reps. There are two tournaments next week and unless you win, you are not qualified for one. Play the other. Its not like he has much more than 3-4 events left all year.

Prostitution is legal just outside Reno, Nevada. Just thought I would throw that out there.

It's a small sample size, but Tiger being second in driving distance, while also hitting quite a few fairways, is a good sign for him. Was not expecting that this week...

And a LONG birdie putt at 8 drops and we see a fist pump - and not one for just making the cut.

Wow...The fist pump.

It's been a long time since we've seen one of those.

Did it sound like the tin man needing oil? That move has to be rusty.

Pfft. Everybody knows rust adds spin Dean. This guy has more spin than Al Sharpton. :bulgy-eyes:

Back