2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

10013024_949121478433773_7851441227704614421_n.jpg

Hey, belichek got his start in cleveland....right now, that is all us browns fans have! Well, that and a $2400 season ticket bill! One before i die!
How are Browns tickets about the same as bronco tickets? That's insane lol

The internet has exploded with great SB memes.

15235_10155216803840195_697900733000250456_n.jpg

Man these Super Bowl memes have been all over my Facebook. Its gonna take Pete a long time to live this one down.

The pick, at the bottom of the screen. That's where. That's pass blocking before there's a pass. If you need another example of it, you can refer back to the play by the Patriots where they were flagged for it earleir in the game.

I think in this case the Pats defender was playing press coverage and was bumping him at the line in order to prevent the pick play, I don't think the Seattle receiver was blocking.

Undrafted rookie making league minimum makes iconic interception to win the Super Bowl. Guy who makes $20M and would never drive a Chevy Colorado wins the MVP and truck.
Brady gave Butler the truck, according to our local news.

I heard that as well being reported by University of Michigan! #classact

Brady gave Butler the truck, according to our local news.

Yeah. You knew there was zero chance that a guy whose combined net worth is over half a billion dollars was going to be rolling around town in a $22,000. truck.

Did he have to ask his wife for permission first?

Was the winner announced for this and I missed the thread?

I picked the winning team, but my tie breaker was too high. Congrats to the winner today! I hope those who don't win aren't deflated...

congrats.

HECK YES!!!!

Congrats, can't wait to see what your prize pack includes!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats!

Good pickin'! Congrats.

Back