2015 The King Is Coming - Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Sounds like team # is already scared of who has to face the fuppy flop in competition. Isn't half the team still on injured reserve any way?
Yes we are. Which will make this win all the more impressive! I can already see the 30 for 30 episode now, Team Hashtag overcame injuries and all odds and won the 2015 King!

Yes we are. Which will make this win all the more impressive! I can already see the 30 for 30 episode now, Team Hashtag overcame injuries and all odds and won the 2015 King!

Oh jeez. You and Hashtag on the same camera...Yikes. :angel:

The Hair....and The Head. HAHA!

This will be a 30 for 30 everyone will want to see!!! Emmy winner right there!

Now you have to go get that trophy...

Gentlemen,
Check out the Contest thread and towards the end of the posts. Hashtag with a bold prediction in there.

Now you have to go get that trophy...
I plan on it....with the help of my team and my captain!

Speaking of captain, I love seeing Hashtag drop in here and make a (not so) subtle hint as who is going to win #TheKing!

Gentlemen,
Check out the Contest thread and towards the end of the posts. Hashtag with a bold prediction in there.

# must not have any work to do today. Harry of course, is off working on something critical and very important I'm sure.

Don't worry... I fixed it for him :)

Hopefully now that we are getting close to a week out, the rest of the participants will join us on the forum and discuss their plans, give us their thoughts on the driver they were supposed to be reviewing, etc.

Some are very quiet. The plan was to get the drivers into the participants hands early so that they could be reviewed on the forum. Thanks guys.

Gentlemen,

As Nebgolfer posted in the contest thread, it looks like there might also be a clue as to another possible member of Team #.

Oh jeez. You and Hashtag on the same camera...Yikes. :angel:
Better be a fish eye lens those two big boys...lol #imwithchad

Xr driver
Xr 4wood
Apex UT 21
Xr pro irons
Mxm 2ball putter...

My bag is ready to help crown hashtagchad #TheKing!

#ImWithChad

Xr driver
Xr 4wood
Apex UT 21
Xr pro irons
Mxm 2ball putter...

My bag is ready to help crown hashtagchad #TheKing!

#ImWithChad
Callaway seems to have hit a homerun with the XR line. Not good enough for HashtagChad to get a victory though!

Callaway seems to have hit a homerun with the XR line. Not good enough for HashtagChad to get a victory though!
The xr line is legit! It's crazy how good it is. And it is good enough in my bag :)

The xr line is legit! It's crazy how good it is. And it is good enough in my bag :)
Just ordered the XR Pro 16* fw today. Hoping to have it in California.

Just ordered the XR Pro 16* fw today. Hoping to have it in California.
Dude the fairways are bombers! I hit the 4wood off the tee 3 times today and consistently straight bombs!

Dude the fairways are bombers! I hit the 4wood off the tee 3 times today and consistently straight bombs!
I was carrying the 14* Pro 270+ during my club champion fitting. It was incredible.

Yep. Bombs!

Don't tell me that. I've been pondering a 4w. If the XRs are anything like the X2Hots... I may be broke very soon.

I can't wait for you guys/girls to come out here and enjoy the So. Cal Sun. La Costa, Callaway, THP can only mean a great time is about to occur.

you have no clue how excited I am to head out to SoCal. Work has sent me there a few times and I hate it when i have to leave. It's just the perfect weather and crisp air, with crystal blue skies that say King Harry!

Officially one week until #The King kicks off! I can't believe that at this time next Friday, I'll be out on the La Costa practice green waiting for everyone else to roll in. Can't wait to meet everyone, have some good times, and play some great golf.

I'm going to play tomorrow and Saturday to get a few more rounds in and fine tune the XR (I'm getting really close with it, I think). There's an off chance I might squeeze in one more round after Saturday, but in all likelihood that will be it for me. Next week will probably consist of a little putting in the basement and some family time since I'll be gone for 5 days.

That's nuts, 1 week and the jouney to San Diego begins! I've got a bunch of golf lined up between now and then, I really need to get my swing grooved in! I hit the ball well at times last night but overall it was quite a struggle. I saw just enough to feel pretty optimistic about how close I am though!

That's nuts, 1 week and the jouney to San Diego begins! I've got a bunch of golf lined up between now and then, I really need to get my swing grooved in! I hit the ball well at times last night but overall it was quite a struggle. I saw just enough to feel pretty optimistic about how close I am though!
You and me buddy! We'll be ready to take some people down!

Back