2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Only nine more work days until this.

I cant wait to see a lot of the THP friends and make some new ones.

Last edited:
After a VERY successful LIITA event, We are officially on deck!

Can't wait to see everyone!

Only nine more work days until this.

I cant ant wait to see a lot of the THP friends and make some new ones.

When you write it that way, it definitely sounds real! Can't wait to get out there and meet everybody.

Chilling in the hotel room relaxing on the last night of LIITA and already missing all the great people I met this weekend and the great ones I met earlier in the year and starting to,have the THP blues, but also at the same time happy because I am part of the in deck crew for this event.

After the new place I moved into and the crazy rollercoaster of a month, I really need this. No work,, no worries, no apartment hunting. Just golf with some,crazy THPers and a real vacation for once.

One full week of work left! I can not wait. 60 THPers will me amazing.

We are on deck! Can't wait for next weekend.

it will be a lot of fun!

I really cant wait.

Teams should be announced soon, yes?

usually during the week before the event, I am looking forward to ear who is going to carry me. I liked the format of the previous invitational, hope it stays the same, shambles is fun

The Kentucky invitational format was cool and I had a great partner. Looking forward to who I get paired with this time around.

You know what else is fun? Game 5 of The Stanley Cup is that Saturday night. We've got to find a place to watch it!

usually during the week before the event, I am looking forward to ear who is going to carry me. I liked the format of the previous invitational, hope it stays the same, shambles is fun

I assume they'll want updated handicap info??

I assume they'll want updated handicap info??

I dont remember if they did so last year, maybe they will just go with what people put in their profiles

I'm so glad this is going to work out for me. Makes a week of business meetings in Ohio tolerable when I have a weekend of golf with THPers to look forward to. Pumped to meet some new folks.
When are you getting into town Cace?

Close enough…

I don't see what the draw is. I've never met the guy, but he can't be that big of a deal…

This event is going to be FUN.

when do you get in Peter?

I fly in Tuesday and have meetings through mid-day on Thursday. I'm staying in Fairlawn Thurs night and will head over to Reserve Run early Friday morning.
If you're free for either range or a quick 9 Tuesday evening, let me know. You're on the way home and my wife has golf lessons Tuesday nights. Might be able to swing something.

This event is next up for me. Can't wait to see you guys again! It'll be a nice help to the thp event hangover

when do you get in Peter?
Still trying to iron out the details of that one, but it's going to be some time Friday (and not early enough to play a round).

Unfortunately I've got plans Tues and Wed evening with my co-workers but I'll be flying solo Thurs evening. I may try to get out and play somewhere Thursday afternoon then catch the NBA playoffs somewhere that evening. Shoot me a PM if you want to get together.
Ah Thursday is our work league day. Looks like we will just have to meet in Pittsburgh.

Still trying to iron out the details of that one, but it's going to be some time Friday (and not early enough to play a round).

I'm thinking we leave Alb around 7. Maybe

Teams should be announced soon, yes?

Probably mid next week before the event. JB has a lot of traveling going on in the next week so probably won't be early for this event

Crappy weather here has hindered my practice can't wait to get back out there and do work.

Really can't believe this is less than two weeks till I'm teeing it up with THPers!

Probably mid next week before the event. JB has a lot of traveling going on in the next week so probably won't be early for this event
I also believe waiting until a few days before eliminates or greatly reduces the scrambling that would be needed to reset teams if Someone drops out at the last minute and the next man up isn't of the same HC. Just a guess but it would be one less possible headache to deal with.

You are on deck.

Back