2015 THP Invitational at Olde Stonewall - Pittsburgh, PA

Cool - What can I get you in exchange? I like Monsta balls!!

No need man. I played them a few times and while they are ok I have some others I like better.

That would warm my cockles!

(Edit: Somehow, that just doesn't sound quite right.)

Cockles of your heart..and it sounds much less dirty that way!

All that SWAG, I wonder if I can stuff balls in my pockets for the plane ride home, seeing as I will need to bring a couple dozen balls anyway.

I have a dozen Srixon Z-Star XV, 2 dozen Bridgestone B330-S, and 2 dozen Nike One Tour that I can bring for you too if the Monstas won't be enough.

You won't need all of them though!

Excitement! Haven't met anyone in my threesome, but I'm looking forward to making some new friends and reconnecting with some old next weekend. Motoo, you better be ready to bring it!

poor Pete...he's gotta play with DanGreg.
he'd be much better off with thetoppdog.

Are you going to show off your water shot skills again?
Hopefully I won't have to but I am going to carry my hole in one momentum from today into next week though!

Hopefully I won't have to but I am going to carry my hole in one momentum from today into next week though!

Whoa! Congrats!

I was just reading the first post with all the details again. It was first posted in early November. I was just starting to walk on my own by then.

Its hard to believe it's been seven months in the making. It's going to be worth every second of the wait.

That's my partner. We will go do our best and have a fun enjoyable round. Plus I'm not that heavy to carry on your back!

There should be details in some thread around here!

Looking forward to playing with you, PhillyV, since we didn't get to hang out much at LIITA. On top of that I get to hang out with CJ again, I like my group!

Looking forward to playing with you, PhillyV, since we didn't get to hang out much at LIITA. On top of that I get to hang out with CJ again, I like my group!

I hope you're ready to laugh, Philly is pretty funny.

That's my partner. We will go do our best and have a fun enjoyable round. Plus I'm not that heavy to carry on your back!

Going to be fun to tee it up with you, Rob!

Hopefully you won't have to carry me! Hey we're gonna do it as a team, I am not worried.

Sorry man.
#NoPilotsAllowed....

Of course I am kidding! It'll be good seeing you again!
Aren't you kind of a big deal in state of Pennsylvania? It's what I hear

Back