2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I'm a little obsessed with Golf Channel showing the guys on the range and using Protracer on their shots.

I have thought for years that they should have that tech and throw it on a segway just to follow Bubba Watson around the course. That would be must see TV with how much he curves the ball.

I went with Rose and Walker.

I just don't think Furyk has the distance for this setup, otherwise I would have picked him instead of Rose.

Sorry. Tried to upload pin placement but it's blurry. Tapatalk needs work.

I have Furyk and Watson, I cant wait to see the coverage

Rose and Willett for me

I just don't think Furyk has the distance for this setup, otherwise I would have picked him instead of Rose.
But, in his favor is the fact that he's the consummate grinder. There's just no let up in him.

I went Justin Rose and Patrick Reed. For the 10-player fantasy golf, I leaned fairly heavy on guys that played well in the 2010 US Amateur. Reed was one of the few guys to break par in the stroke play portion at Chambers Bay in that tournament....maybe I'm putting too much stock into one round 5 years ago, but I think that Reed plays well.

Does Fox Sports online have a different feed than the US Open site?

Fuyrk and Rose for me. Really thought hard about Oosty too.

Got Rose and Watson myself, seems like solid choices

I went with Fowler and Rose. Fowler because it's his contest, and I think this is a good combination of links golf and tough setup that will bring out his best. And Rose had the best betting odds aside from Bubba, whose game I don't think matches up well with the course.

I went with Fowler and Walker for the contest. Walker has been an irons and short game machine so far this year, stat wise.

Fairway on #1 looks like a mine field. Yikes

I've got Fowler and Rose also. Looks like it might be a royal rumble or something crazy come Sunday if either one of these guys wins.

add me to the Rose and Walker camp.

Thank god for Chrome, IE wasnt playing the stream and I was starting to panick.

Bad misses from Bubba and Lefty.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I think I picked Walker and Furyk.

Chambers Muni Bay. I didnt realize just how bad of shape the course looked. Some people will love it...*cough*Martsy*cough* but I just hate seeing a major played like this.

the look really doesn't bother me. Different for a US Open? Yup, but I don't mind it.

the look really doesn't bother me. Different for a US Open? Yup, but I don't mind it.

Agreed. Loved it when I played it and even though it's a little more brown now I still really like it

Back