2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2015 US Open is almost upon us and that means one of our fun major contests is here as well. This thread will serve as host for all of the tournament chatter as well as contest talk. It should be lively for the tournament, so hopefully those that enter join in on the fun during the tournament.

Puma%20Shoes-S.jpg

Like most of our major challenges, your job will be to pick players and depending on how they finish, you could be a winner, but this year will be a little different.

The Prizes
Limited Edition Rickie Fowler PUMA TitanTour Golf Shoes
Cobra Fly-Z Driver - Mike Yagley Custom 1 of 1 Edition

For those of you that do not know Mike Yagley, he is part of the amazing R & D team at Cobra Golf and was part of the team that came to the THP Event Love Is In The Air, where THPers got a chance to spend the weekend playing golf with him and learning from one of the best in the industry. You can follow him on Twitter at @Yagley_Cobra.

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. You must be a THP forum member with at least 1 post to enter.
3. Your entry will be emailed in.
4. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
5. Shipping of prize is free for 2015 Albatross Club Members only. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

Contest will run until the tournament starts Thursday & we will use this thread for all the tournament action. When the 1st man is off, entries will be closed off.

Your Entry
Your entry will consist of your pick(s) for the tournament as well as this info. Your email will be sent to contests@thehackersparadise.com
Picks
Your THP Forum Screen Name
Full Name
Shipping Address

The Players
Your job is to pick the winner of the tournament. You cannot pick from just anybody in the field however. Since this contest features prizes fit for someone like Rickie Fowler, you will pick players like Rickie Fowler...Your job will be to select 2 players from the field and their last name must start with F, O, W, L, E, R.

Playing the Game
You pick anybody in the field that has a last name that starts with one of those letters, send in your email and if you pick the winner, you have a chance to take home one heck of the grand prize. If no winners are selected, the person with the highest amount of total prize money earned in the tournament will take the prizes. If there is a tie, THP will randomly select a winner from those that are tied.

Good luck everybody and we look forward to a great US Open and a THPer winning an incredible prize package.

Awesome contest with even better prizes! Love those shoes!

Well that is freaking spectacular, ONE OF A KIND!

Nice!! Time to get the thinking cap on!

1 of 1! Enough said!

Yagley Custom sounds sweet. Going to be a fun contest.

I really like my current Puma shoes but it would be nice to have another pair. I haven't hit the Cobra driver but that would certainly change if I was lucky enough to win it

Will need to get my thinking cap on for my entry

Thanks to THP and Puma for the prizes

So cool, what an epic prize pack, one of a kind driver, come on now!

Awesome contest. Thanks Cobra and THP! Now I need to really think about this.

Another awesome contest! Thanks THP & COBRA Puma. My picks are in.

ok picks are in

I'm in! Awesome contest :) Can't wait for the tourney!

Love this contest. Cobra stepping up with some MAJOR goodies for this one. Will be putting my all plus some into this one.

Great prize pack and a really interesting twist on the picks. Good luck everyone.

Unique contest with one of a kind prizes!

Love it love it love it and will be carefully considering my entry.

Wow. That's an amazing contest! Thanks Cobra/Puma and THP.

Time to review the field.

Looking forward to this

Amazing! Can't wait

Pretty sure I know who one of my picks will be. Have to think about pick number two. Thanks Cobra/Puma and THP for a cool contest.

Man, I would love those shoes!!! Great contest. Thank you Cobra/Puma!

Great contest idea!!! those shoes look awesome.

Awesome contest with awesome prizes!

This is an amazing contest!

Those shoes look awesome, great contest but it will require some serious thought for sure.

Back