2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

You didn't give one of mine a hit on the range? I could have sworn you did. Either way, I think you'll like them very much

Sorry - got distracted & ran out of time. Forgot you had them too lol! I'm sure between you, Mike & Robman7, I'll get plenty of chances to try them out.

Had a pretty solid day ball striking wise with these (as good as it will get for indoors).

I will say this, not sure Ive ever "hit" a 4I as well as I did with this one. Even with my junk swing I managed to get a nice trajectory and really solid distance (for me) when needed.

And I still LOVE this darn set GW, it combined with the graphite shafts just makes it really easy to pull off good shots on these wedge shots. Even had a few that I "overpured" and saw 5-7 yards more carry than I typically get out of any AW anywhere.

Can't wait unil later this week, when we start hearing from you guys on these. Even though I had a few range swings with one in October, I'm really curious to hear all the feedback.

I hope the reviews are written and ready to hit paste :D

totally!
Can't wait unil later this week, when we start hearing from you guys on these. Even though I had a few range swings with one in October, I'm really curious to hear all the feedback.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Had a pretty solid day ball striking wise with these (as good as it will get for indoors).

I will say this, not sure Ive ever "hit" a 4I as well as I did with this one. Even with my junk swing I managed to get a nice trajectory and really solid distance (for me) when needed.

And I still LOVE this darn set GW, it combined with the graphite shafts just makes it really easy to pull off good shots on these wedge shots. Even had a few that I "overpured" and saw 5-7 yards more carry than I typically get out of any AW anywhere.

With your permission I would like to take a few swings with those shafted in the Aldila protos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, I'm excited to hear full reviews from everyone!!

I'm ready to spread the word. Waiting for the 1st.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw an announcement on a Duo Urethane ball - is that one that you gents played?

Saw an announcement on a Duo Urethane ball - is that one that you gents played?

Might have to wait until the 1st to hear anything on this.

I was able to locate a couple of articles on the Duo U. I assume everyone can wait until the embargo is lifted but it reads like a winner.

I see the C200 irons are now on the W/S website. They look great. Id love to give them ago.

I'm ready to spread the word. Waiting for the 1st.

And I'm ready to hear more about these. They are intriguing. Especially paired with those Aldila Proto shafts

I looked up WS Australia and found them. Look great!
Link? I don't see them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yeah, the NZ/Australian site has had them for well over a month - it was a golf store in NZ I believe that posted the C200 video that was recommended for me on YouTube a few weeks back.

Hopefully you guys will be over your hangovers early on the 1st so you can post your reviews.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just picked up a 5-9 iron set. Will give them a run tomorrow and report back after New Years. Got them for 20% off as well which was nice.

those irons look great. The wedges look amazing too..Cant wait for the low down from you guys.

Sorry guys i must just get automatically sent to the aus/nz site. They look and sound intriguing.

Just picked up a 5-9 iron set. Will give them a run tomorrow and report back after New Years. Got them for 20% off as well which was nice.
That's a nice deal right there, can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Is it the 1st yet? Been waiting for this since October.

Is it the 1st yet? Been waiting for this since October.

Maybe you should have been out hitting them instead. Makes the time pass more quickly :alien:

Back