2015 Wilson Staff Tour For THPers - Staff Proto

A little reminder
5d8a18376009c2ffd25cd7a48b225750.jpg

70bb12de3de4453f643f63890e20115a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe you should have been out hitting them instead. Makes the time pass more quickly :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a24f9c9b0e1b5fc8adb377cb28642ba6.jpg

They don't allow us to bring our clubs on the road.
I know a course in Maryland that will offer you free rentals 15 minutes from BWI

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Lets keep this one on topic please.
Thank you.

I found them on the Aussie site too. The whole line looks great.Hopefully they get placement in the stores that matter and have a great year. They certainly have been working on it.
I looked up WS Australia and found them. Look great!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1. Who is the guy with grey hair & is wearing all black?
2. Whose swing was he watching that made him grimace like that?
Not me. I'm guy with gray shirt and black pants looking the other way

Only a few more days until we get to hear everything from you guys. Looking forward to it.

1. Who is the guy with grey hair & is wearing all black?
2. Whose swing was he watching that made him grimace like that?

Not I. I'm the Santa Claus impersonator in the red shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up WS Australia and found them. Look great!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks!!!!
I went there also and they look very promising.
Looking for the specs (offset) but the picture of the 7 iron looks minimal.....please be true.
Perfect stock iron shaft for me also, KBS Tour 90.....exactly what I was looking for.

Did anyone check the golf balls???? Duo Urethane some competition against the Chrome Soft????!!!!!

Looks awesome! Need specs.........offset and hopefully more trimmed down sole.

Looks awesome! Need specs.........offset and hopefully more trimmed down sole.

2 days buddy.

I want a set of these. When all these reviews start poring in shortly it's not going to help.

Excellent! Thanks!
Safe travels!

Thanks man. I'm working early on the 1st. Hopefully I can get my review before that.

I want a set of these. When all these reviews start poring in shortly it's not going to help.
I hear, the last time reviews starting pouring in was from you dudes at the GD and with the CF16's and that ended up badly for my bank account :D

I hope I can hold out a bit longer on this one though...Ha

I hear, the last time reviews starting pouring in was from you dudes at the GD and with the CF16's and that ended up badly for my bank account :D

I hope I can hold out a bit longer on this one though...Ha

Well you know you can arrange for a head-to-head comparison without having to buy another set, so you have that going for you. :D

Guys lets please limit the iron talk in here for a couple of days. I know nobody is giving out too much, but we have been asked specifically to wait until the 1st for any information, and while the embargo is on the 5th, THPers will get the heads up on reviews a bit early.

Thanks.

JB, will you start a new thread for the reviews? I don't want to jump the gun on my review and get myself and THP in trouble. I'll be ready to go on the first though ...

A little throwback:

reflexad.jpg

JB, will you start a new thread for the reviews? I don't want to jump the gun on my review and get myself and THP in trouble. I'll be ready to go on the first though ...

Yes a full review thread will be up at the appropriate time. Each participant will be getting a PM too, with some information in regards to social media.

Back