2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because there's only one line open.

Yeah I got in to it just in time not nearly doubled as soon as I got there. Didn't help the old grumpy lady behind me was complaining saying the security guys are doing nothing but trying to look cute. Wanted to tell her to shut her trap but figured I'd spare myself any potential not to make this trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High water was not high. Checked in and waiting for my flight. Layover in ATL but should be in Chi-town around noon.

Last edited:
Im guessing most of you never read last year's event thread, or THP Legacy Live thread. :D
These bags have been heavily discussed.

Safe travels everyone you are in for one hell of a weekend!!!

At airport and have a busy day of travel and the. Going to Wilson Staff for last minute details. See everybody tonight.

Safe travels to all and enjoy what is sure to be an amazing experience.

I'm awake now. Gotta mow the grass and touch up things around the house than picking up swagmaster441 and Dave"Pinky" Winchell

Safe travels to everyone!
Looking forward to seeing what's in store for you guys!

Safe travels everyone.. I am on the way to the airport.

Cannot wait to meet all of you guys.

Safe travels everyone!

Flight delayed. New ETA is 11:10.

Safe travels everyone! I can't wait to see the updates from this event.

For those that this is their first event, and have not followed a lot of other events, check out the thread that was bumped entitled THP Event Rules. Very helpful.

Safe travels all! Looking forward to following along this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone and enjoy the ride. Be prepared to be surprised a time or two

Can't wait to see whats in store for everyone. Last years event was full of awesomeness! Have a great time guys and safe travels.

About to board now.. Straight flight to Chicago. I will not be hard to spot.. #THP. Look for the vertically challenged guy with a combover, beard and a THP pullover.

Oh man. I was planning on flying standby with the airline I work for. Last night there were plenty of open seats. Got up at 4 this morning to double check and it was down to 3 open. Just bought one of the last seats. See you boys tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boarding currently - see you in Chi town. Because many of you are jumping in the van, I'm on United flight 1212 and checked my clubs. I'll be the guy in the Syracuse orange hoodie and UA golf hat. See y'all soon.

If you want to see a large concentration of society's freakshows you can do one of two things:

1. Shop at WalMart.
2. Fly a low -cost carrier.

If you want to see a large concentration of society's freakshows you can do one of two things:

1. Shop at WalMart.
2. Fly a low -cost carrier.

If you want I can tell you some pretty funny stories with my 13+ years at WestJet tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14c11f2a8f3ceb615b2738eef602bc5a.jpg

Will be able to spot me! Bearded man who looks like he got only 2-3 hours sleep, that'd be me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back