2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road trip next weekend? Lol! Might be a long one for you Wardy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Would be worth it. Best golf weekend to date.

Check your PM's fellas. Slight change is tomorrow's plans

Hello again Cog Hill... And that stupid putt just under that ridge that you can't keep inside 10ft if you're putting down it.

man that practice green puts you in check real quick.

man that practice green can make you feel stupid real quick.

Little FIFY

Hope you boys have fun out there tonight and have some fun at the M&G. The real fun begins tomorrow and it'll be pretty sweet to follow!

The Deans and myself are on the road. ETA says 7:52!!!

Tell Robman to speed or I fill mike Dean with ice cream and lock him in your hote room.

Outside of that Ohio crew that will be there around 8, will everybody else be there at 7?

Pumped to follow this event. The Wilson event last year was so freaking epic, I'm excited to see what they have up their sleeves this year.

Outside of that Ohio crew that will be there around 8, will everybody else be there at 7?

anything?

I count 6 playing here at CG likely to be there.

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Just landed.

I count 6 playing here at CG likely to be there.

sent from mobile using Tapatalk

If for some reason you are not, please let us know as we have the restaurant holding us space.

If for some reason you are not, please let us know as we have the restaurant holding us space.

We are leaving Cog Hill in 5 minutes. Packing the cars up now.

We are leaving Cog Hill in 5 minutes. Packing the cars up now.

Please tel me there was a shower involved before arriving to dinner? I'm begging to know there was.

God I miss that place. If one of you wants to pick up a score card holder and ship it to me I'll pay for it!

Got one for you
eef6ffdec9c195d3550d7e35482fa61e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please tel me there was a shower involved before arriving to dinner? I'm begging to know there was.

Natural scent of beauty rolling off of me right now!

I'm not going to lie....that's pretty disgusting.

I'm not going to lie....that's pretty disgusting.

It's like 40 degrees out. He probably smells like dryer sheets from the layers of clothing today

Any of you guys at the four points? I'm checking in in 5 minutes.

It's like 40 degrees out. He probably smells like dryer sheets from the layers of clothing today

Sure....we will go with that. Argh. It's like nobody read the THP rules.

Any of you guys at the four points? I'm checking in in 5 minutes.

The five us of us that played and checked in are now heading straight to the restaurant. That includes sgbani.

And philly it was 75 here today.

The five us of us that played and checked in are now heading straight to the restaurant. That includes sgbani.

Have you left the hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back