2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the calendar is coming to a close. We want to thank each and every person that joined the 2015 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2016 edition which is near and dear to our hearts as well. The 2015 campaign saw us able to help an amazing charity in this name of the people of this community and we hope we are able to do the same for this coming year. I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

Cost
$34.95
Membership runs from 1/1-12/31

Humane Society
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to individual shelters of our choosing that immediately impact the animals that need it most.
18-humane-society.jpg

The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest and most effective animal protection organization.
We and our affiliates provide hands-on care and services to more than 100,000 animals each year, and we professionalize the field through education and training for local organizations. We are the leading animal advocacy organization, seeking a humane world for people and animals alike.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for individual shelters that need help. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to some special places that need it.

What Is Included
Including some new benefits
Limited Edition 2016 Albatross Club Coin (ships in January)
Ability to be a part of THP Events
Our 2016 THP Event Schedule will blow your minds
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2016 THP Fantasy Golf (amazing prizes available)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members only
2016 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
And Much Much More

THP Events
We will once again be loading up the THP Tour Van this year and heading out for a full calendar of events. While a few have been announced there are many more announcements still to come and expect a calendar of events bursting with incredible opportunities at destinations all over the US. Each event is held for our Albatross Club Members and we are so excited for what the 2016 year is going to bring you and where it will be bringing us. Click here to see the full calendar of events.

Signing Up
The Albatross Club button at the top of the page is now open and available. Clicking on it will take you through the simple steps to become a member. If one chooses to make a larger donation, there is a drop down menu in the tab at the top and you can just click on custom and make your choice.

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2016 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

Last edited:
Love it! Ill be signing up shortly

Great cause this year!
#Albatross2016

Signed up! Bring on 2016!

Done and done. I'm looking forward to an epic 2016.

Awesome! Im on the course now for some prep for some event called #TheGrandaddy, if you dont know what it is check up on it, its golf Nirvana and only can happen if your an Albatross Club member, I will be re-upping later!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Done! Looking forward to 2016!

In! After signing up again I read the post, holy crap there are some cool things coming down the pipe in 16! Still the best purchase in golf year after year.

Perfection. Will be signed up by day's end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done! And damn proud of it too!

Awesome. I'm signed up.

Awesome!! Will be signing up later today.

Boom! Signed up!

Done. Looking forward to 2016!

Done. Proud to support THP.

I'm looking forward to 2016's events!

Ken

A must, will be signing up this weekend. So many great events coming up not to join

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

And done, proud to support!

I'll definitely be signing up shortly. And thanks for supporting another great charity!

Looking foward to another great year with THP. Getting my 2016 membership asap! #Albatross2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All signed up and excited for another year.

Done!!! Looking forward to a great 2016!!

Back