2016 Callaway Bags

That's sharp. I am pondering the Fusion 14 to use on my clicgear

I use a fusion 14 on my clicgear and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good looking bag

Just to confirm does the 2016 Fusion 14 have individual full length dividers? I know some 14-way bags have less than 14 full dividers (i.e. the Ping Hoofer 14).

Just to confirm does the 2016 Fusion 14 have individual full length dividers? I know some 14-way bags have less than 14 full dividers (i.e. the Ping Hoofer 14).

I have the 2015 fusion 14 and it doesn't have full length dividers.

Also, when did the 2016 bags come out? I don't see them listed on callaways website.

I have the 2015 fusion 14 and it doesn't have full length dividers.

Also, when did the 2016 bags come out? I don't see them listed on callaways website.

2016 fusion 14 comes with individual full length dividers.

I'm pretty sure it comes in bad ass green too :)

Just saw a catalog, neither come in green.

The HL-4 comes in a very nice looking white/grey. However, it is 5.5 lbs which I was dissapointed to see. The HL-3 is listed at 4.5. It has more than enough storage for me, I would just prefer a primarily white bag (without blue or red)

I want an HL3, red or blue though is the battle. But the black/white/Heather isn't bad either.

My #TheGrandaddy bag will be for special occasions as I refuse to wear it out as I made the mistake of doing with my THP stand staff bag. It'll get used still, but I want something else to take the abuse/wear/tear that I put on golf bags with my review work.

I want an HL3, red or blue though is the battle. But the black/white/Heather isn't bad either.

My #TheGrandaddy bag will be for special occasions as I refuse to wear it out as I made the mistake of doing with my THP stand staff bag. It'll get used still, but I want something else to take the abuse/wear/tear that I put on golf bags with my review work.

why a 3 vice 4 or 5?

why a 3 vice 4 or 5?
Looks better imo having seen the ZooCrew with their blue ones at #TheGrandaddy. Plus, the 5 way divider is more conducive to fitting 20+ clubs in the bag when need be.

9d495b43d3d9ad3d2f86ac2d90ca6e92.jpg

Hahahaha

Looks better imo having seen the ZooCrew with their blue ones at #TheGrandaddy. Plus, the 5 way divider is more conducive to fitting 20+ clubs in the bag when need be.

9d495b43d3d9ad3d2f86ac2d90ca6e92.jpg

Hahahaha

didn't my realize their bag was the hl3, it was a good looking bag. I have had my eye on the 4 or 5 because of pocket space and iirc the top was 9.5 vice 8.5" and still a 5 way

didn't my realize their bag was the hl3, it was a good looking bag. I have had my eye on the 4 or 5 because of pocket space and iirc the top was 9.5 vice 8.5" and still a 5 way
Hl5 is a 7 way divider simil6to the woode system.

Im with you on this. I have the Big Bertha stand bag and imo its probably the best bag theyve ever done. I had plans of getting rid of it and gaming my Grandaddy bag exclusively but i want that thing to last forever. I would feel sick if it got ruined by anything.

Hl5 is a 7 way divider simil6to the woode system.
Is that new for 16? Everything I'm seeing online says 5 way. I want a Woode like system.

Is that new for 16? Everything I'm seeing online says 5 way. I want a Woode like system.

Yes it appears it's the new top for the 2016 HL5 bags

Yep, it's new, and looks good.

I'm pretty sure it comes in bad ass green too :)

I love the green. Colorwise, it's just missing 1 more color to break it up a bit.

I love the green. Colorwise, it's just missing 1 more color to break it up a bit.
Yep. Even a light gray or something. Sort of how the ZooCrew bags were

I'm right there with you. I'll game it for special occasions/events, but will use another bag regularly. Lucky for me I have some choices in my office.

Back