2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Yep, I just aim that way and if it comes back even better, anytime I aim at the bunker I snap hook into the water.
haha weve all been there

Indeed we have.

Can't let a whole day go by without chatter of this fine gathering. Lets get a few more to list 1!

Can't let a whole day go by without chatter of this fine gathering. Lets get a few more to list 1!

Nice bump buddy. Hoping to see some more jump in and join the fun. Gonna be an awesome time out here that's for sure

Oh it will be! A cookout and golf with THPers? Can't get much better.

35 sound right?

Can i do the code online for hotel? When I enter it shows price still at 109.

Can i do the code online for hotel? When I enter it shows price still at 109.

I believe you have to call and make a reservation under the name "Hackers Paradise" outing. I'll email her right now and see if I can get a code for online booking

I will be coming up Friday night.

Stinks the Indians aren't in town that weekend but I'm sure we can find something to do that Friday night

Please add me to the Tentative list. I'd love to make this work out. Need to check on some things first. This would be the first time I'd ever meet any THP'ers. If you don't mind a high-capper around that is.

Please add me to the Tentative list. I'd love to make this work out. Need to check on some things first. This would be the first time I'd ever meet any THP'ers. If you don't mind a high-capper around that is.

No problem. We're all high cappers at something. I'll add you to the list

Stinks the Indians aren't in town that weekend but I'm sure we can find something to do that Friday night
Yeah i saw that awhile back i know ddec wasnt happy. I blame hickerad

well i guess you could say this little gathering just got a little more interesting. Maybe some of the Team michigan guys on list 2 (talkn to you pluffy) wanna jump to list 1 and make this a fun prep weekend?

well i guess you could say this little gathering just got a little more interesting. Maybe some of the Team michigan guys on list 2 (talkn to you pluffy) wanna jump to list 1 and make this a fun prep weekend?
Once my employment future is determined, I'll know my availability either way.

Please add me to the list of IN!!!!

That would be fantastic. We need to get a few rounds in for sure.

Once my employment future is determined, I'll know my availability either way.
always hate when real life gets in the way of golf life haha no pressure dude hope you can make it

Yeah i saw that awhile back i know ddec wasnt happy. I blame hickerad

Haha....I looked at the schedule when this was announced to see if there was a game. I was thinking a suite for everyone would have worked ;)

Haha....I looked at the schedule when this was announced to see if there was a game. I was thinking a suite for everyone would have worked ;)

sure, easy to say now that you know there isnt a game :)

Back