2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Three weeks left to book your hotel rooms. We have a lot of guys coming from out of town and wouldnt want to see them lose out on a good rate. Hard to believe that this is less than 2 months away!

What? You getting rewards points or something to use towards free rooms...?

I'll probably book, but want to see if I can grab a free room in the area.

What? You getting rewards points or something to use towards free rooms...?

I'll probably book, but want to see if I can grab a free room in the area.
lol I do not. They dont even have my own credit card information. If we dont use up the rooms in the block they get released to the public

I will be booking shortly.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ill be booking my room end of next week. If anyone wants to split a room let me know!

Does this mean you're in?

Yeah, that was too subtle. Somebody put me on the list..I'm in!

I already booked a room for Friday and Saturday night so I'm looking for a roommate.

I already booked a room for Friday and Saturday night so I'm looking for a roommate.

got ya added to the list!

And you are on the list! Welcome aboard.

I'm going to email Sawmill for more tee times. Pretty awesome that we have this many

gotta be close to 40

Wonder if the powers that be are going to throw in some #THPRegionalRivalry matchups or keep the two separate....

Wonder if the powers that be are going to throw in some #THPRegionalRivalry matchups or keep the two separate....

I vote mixing it up, I'll golf enough with most of them this year lol

come on Dhartmann, I see u lurking, bring Rambler too

Holy crap this is a stellar list of names. Where is War Eagle at? You know he loves Ohio and BBQ

Here you go fellas. I'll call the course later today to verify we can use them on the weekends but this could be a crazy deal for our Sunday round!
5ed054955d12524c432826a26af53c65.jpg

Interesting no time restriction

Wow that is a deal.

That is a really good deal.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Just spoke to Sawmill Creek. Unfortunately we wont be able to use the Group Golfer coupons for the gathering because of the size of our group. They typically dont allow groups of more than 4 to use them together.

I did add 3 more tee times which brings us to 8 total starting at 8:00am with the last group going off at 9:10am. If we have to add more tee times, we would have to kick around the idea of a shot gun start because they have an outing there that day at 2pm. Right now we dont have to because the last groups should finish before 2, but it may be something we have to visit if we have more people joining us on Sunday.

Thats lame since its not in the fine print...BOOOOOH

Thats lame since its not in the fine print...BOOOOOH

I know. It does say that the coupons can't be used for outings and our group size is considered an outing. But I agree. Lame lol

2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

I know. It does say that the coupons can't be used for outings and our group size is considered an outing. But I agree. Lame lol

Cancel team times and rebook them separately.

Easier said then done for sure.

Just spoke to Sawmill Creek. Unfortunately we wont be able to use the Group Golfer coupons for the gathering because of the size of our group. They typically dont allow groups of more than 4 to use them together.

I did add 3 more tee times which brings us to 8 total starting at 8:00am with the last group going off at 9:10am. If we have to add more tee times, we would have to kick around the idea of a shot gun start because they have an outing there that day at 2pm. Right now we dont have to because the last groups should finish before 2, but it may be something we have to visit if we have more people joining us on Sunday.

When I looked at the deal it said "Not valid before 12PM Sat.-Sun." so I figured they wouldn't allow it - regardless of the size of the group

Back