2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

where is Misike? He needs to be there

Almost up to 20 and I know there are a ton more people just locally that will be jumping in too

The live scoring app will be great for this as well.

Awesome idea. Would love to make the trip over. Will be a hard sell to the wife as we will have a month old baby right around that time, but I will see what I can do. Thanks for hosting this. Might be easier for me to put one on in Indy.

It's our friendshipaversary. Don't upset me, friend.

you know I don't want to,upset you buddy.

Cmon Eric you know you wanna...

So does a CAA, Emart, T2GRN18, BigBall car pool....???

See above post!!

No doubt I want to be there and was hoping to make it this year. I need to see when we are traveling out of country as well. For now you can put me down as a delaying the inevitable and I will know more probably late march...I could always swing the anniversary celebration to the weekend after this one

Awesome idea. Would love to make the trip over. Will be a hard sell to the wife as we will have a month old baby right around that time, but I will see what I can do. Thanks for hosting this. Might be easier for me to put one on in Indy.

My buddy amsmith61 is always looking for Indy members to get together with!

Put me down for both days! I am in. Just cleared it and I will be there, if there's room.

Phillyv what's a decent hotel in the area. Or I could just drive home after round and back in morning. Real trooper!

Phillyv what's a decent hotel in the area. Or I could just drive home after round and back in morning. Real trooper!

We're working on a hotel with a block of rooms at a discounted rate. As soon as that's locked down I will update the first post with that info

If not I'll park in your driveway and sleep in the truck.

If not I'll park in your driveway and sleep in the truck.

Lol have at it. There's room in the driveway for an extra truck or two

Back